Sleepy's three degrees

Dr. Paddy

1 hour ago, housepicks said:

Boat had the best one ever

When Teddy’s mom is amongst a group of other moms talking about their sons, her job is just to listen, smile and nod her head.

The best part is he joined raise in claiming I’m a silver spooner and my dad got me a job. (I wish I were a silver spooner so I didn’t have to work and my dad is a blue collar business owner so no clue how he set me up in Silicon Valley of all places ,but  that’s neither here nor there ) yet his mom has helped support him his whole adult life. Most I’ve ever got  since I’ve turned 18 is some free dinners. 

On 2/10/2021 at 1:36 PM, RaiseThese said:

Chumpo knows it is horrible and plays the role, cant expect too much from a commodore 64 parrot bot

That walking corpse Paddywhack thinks he is wise but writes like the adults talk in Peanuts cartoon. wamwhanwanwhan

When the Creamo Circle, Rusty, Sleepy, and Raise a Cucumber Up My Ass are against you, a guy's gotta be doing something right.

As Jonathan said "The sign of true genuis is that the dunces are all in confedeacy against him".

Yeah, I know. It's intentional. None of these dullards will pick it up.

On 2/10/2021 at 6:14 PM, housepicks said:

Ted has made good money his whole career yet would be homeless without his mom because he’s a diseased fuck.

the system has to be overhauled. ive seen too many homeless old men in wildwood florida this past week. makes me feel very guilty. but giving them $50 would do nothing. you would have to let them stay with you but they might be insane.....point is that anyone who put in real labor their entire life shouldnt be homeless and depressed while billionaires who put in the same labor hog everything. 

7 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

the system has to be overhauled. ive seen too many homeless old men in wildwood florida this past week. makes me feel very guilty. but giving them $50 would do nothing. you would have to let them stay with you but they might be insane.....point is that anyone who put in real labor their entire life shouldnt be homeless and depressed while billionaires who put in the same labor hog everything. 

DeSantis should buy them all one way bus tickets to Minneapolis.

The democrats roll out the red carpet for the homeless here.

The only class treated better than the homeless here are the refugees.