Please help me identify individuals from this TGF group photo

RaiseThese

35 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Found this photo of TGF libs No you didn't. Nobody knows who this is.who love the fact that a Pedophile Traitor named Joe Biden is the figurehead of this regime. Joe Biden isn't a pedophile or a traitor. You quite possibly are.  I have been able to ID a handful You aren't even able to avoid peeing on your shoes or keep your daily skidmark count under 20 but some of you Who, you lying fuckwit ,have seen them show thier asses for longer than me You're looking at a photoshopped photo you stupid prick you haven't seen dick, including your own you fat dicksucker and can help with some others. Who the fuck would help you, you're the most reviled maggot on this forum.

Thanks in advance. Stick your thanks up your oft buggered ass.

908106844_bidensupportsheadinsandad.jpg.be1c6870e0bf5c53b90ce66494a6726b.jpg

Asshole, the real world came calling for you. See the boldface comments above.

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Best thing about a commie like Paddy is that he will soon be joining his buddy Guesser.

They can scream up at the world while giving each other hand jobs

I'm not a Commie, but every Commie in the world enjoys watching you and your shitstained fellow travellers making a laughingstock of America.

We'll leave the hand jobs to you.

Fucking raccoon eyed piece of shit that spent thousands of hours  belittling other posters looks and arguing with others about his mental illness of posting into the wee hours of the morning only to start again in the wee hours of the morning,with no one even watching,and then picking it back up mid morning...

Yep...He was a piece of shit....Pretending to know all these people that died 9/11...Yet over half the comments on that facebook page don't even mention him,they simply offer condolences to author...He knew no one and lived his life as a ugly recluse in a rent controlled apt in the cesspool of Brooklyn while ranting and raving nightly mainly after 12 pm est...Truly a diseased mind,and if you cannot tell it by his picture,you are not sane...However I guess all his friends could have really died...Because it is clear he had none in the end other than this bald cousin and whore/pig in the picture with him....HaHa