Trump Needs to start holding more rallies

rdalert447

yea, he should...if he cared, which he doesn't. Look at all these poor bastards that are being arrested for the capital protest, trump had the power to pardon them since it was crystal clear there were going to be politically motivated prosecutions of them. But he didn't, instead he pardoned Jared Kuschners father, etc.

15 minutes ago, rjt said:

Is Trump still alive?  Kinger is heard from more often 

Honestly i dont miss him, while he's prob laying low until the impeachment is over, what will happen is he will start talking tough again. I'm so sick of that, yea, yea, yea, talk, talk, talk, just like his presidency. He had the power and was too timid to use it, and look what's happening now?

53 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Honestly i dont miss him, while he's prob laying low until the impeachment is over, what will happen is he will start talking tough again. I'm so sick of that, yea, yea, yea, talk, talk, talk, just like his presidency. He had the power and was too timid to use it, and look what's happening now?

Guy has been a king bullshiter his whole life. 

Maybe those who expect Trump to do all the work might want to start sharing videos like this on other platforms they are associated with.:bulb

Short 2 minutes vid that sums up the Hypocrisy of the impeachers and the hypocrisy of their enablers.

Even a MSM sheep lib who watches videos like  this will understand how much BS is going on....yes they may still cheer on the nonsense for now because they have been brainwashed into hating Trump, but on a deeper level they know it is wrong.

Like MLK said about nonviolent resistance....."it exposes their moral defenses and weakens their morale, And at the same time it works on their conscience" 

I think the same thing happens when decent human beings are exposed over and over to the treachery of "their" side , at some point they have to realize that they are being used and that at any time "their side" can come for them when they refuse to comply with the madness of the day.

13 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Maybe those who expect Trump to do all the work might want to start sharing videos like this on other platforms they are associated with.:bulb

Short 2 minutes vid that sums up the Hypocrisy of the impeachers and the hypocrisy of their enablers.

Even a MSM sheep lib who watches videos like  this will understand how much BS is going on....yes they may still cheer on the nonsense for now because they have been brainwashed into hating Trump, but on a deeper level they know it is wrong.

Like MLK said about nonviolent resistance....."it exposes their moral defenses and weakens their morale, And at the same time it works on their conscience" 

I think the same thing happens when decent human beings are exposed over and over to the treachery of "their" side , at some point they have to realize that they are being used and that at any time "their side" can come for them when they refuse to comply with the madness of the day.

:read

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

What will happen is he will face multiple count indictments in federal and state jurisdictions and spend the rest of his life in prison.

47 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

It is pretty safe to say that WHATEVER most people think is going on with Trump is probably wrong. Stay tuned, the Patriots are working on THEIR timelines not ours.

trump-masterpiece.jpg

Looks like he got a good sized prison cell and arts and crafts supplies from the commissary.

Stop spreading your fetid butt cheeks, pony boy.

14 hours ago, mikeman said:

yea, he should...if he cared, which he doesn't. Look at all these poor bastards that are being arrested for the capital protest, trump had the power to pardon them since it was crystal clear there were going to be politically motivated prosecutions of them. But he didn't, instead he pardoned Jared Kuschners father, etc.

said that many many months ago. if he cared he wouldnt let crazy fuks burn down cities. guy is an actor for the CIA thats it. they are ALL in on it fox and cnn together ect

remember the press trump got from day 1 in 2016. 24/7 on CNN even when he was 50-1 

his job was to destroy the GOP and he did.