Fissfuck or other Vegas residents check in

joeybagadonuts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

WTF is going on there ? Was on a flight and could literally see Vegas. Apparently the wind was so bad the airport was shut down. Had to divert to Palm Springs and it was the scariest flight I’ve ever been on. Sitting here hoping we can actually go to Vegas. Need some on the ground reporting. !

I took this picture in Palm Springs airport just about one year ago.  Go see if still there lol. Have fun and be safe pal!

image.jpeg

Nothing worse than landing at the wrong airport , one time on my way to vegas we passed denver and then I noticed the sun was coming in the wrong side of the plane, i told the guy next to me that we turned around and he didn't believe me, the plane had a fuel gauge issue and we spent all day there waiting for a new plane to fly in. Was supposed to arrive in vegas at noon and got in about 10.

1 hour ago, housepicks said:

I don’t like that

You are as ignored as much as el Chapo.....you try too hard to be edgy but nobody cares....be yourself for a change as hard as that is....but this little game of trying hard to be noticed by being (failed) outrageous is a failure....you’re one of the worst posters ever and it eats at you that I’m 1st ballot