Happy Valentines Day

RaiseThese

31 minutes ago, IAG said:

Not a Romney Fan ...actually haven’t followed him since the Seamus and “I’m unemployed too!” Era.  

So are McConnell and Thune traitors? Should they be voted out?

Mcconnell is due to his leadership position, thune not so much, the problem is you have to replace them with someone better.

1 hour ago, IAG said:

AMEN!  I don’t get either.   I can understand Merlin’s position better, but the Trump cultists...it’s actually worrisome.
But here you can’t seemingly be conservative and dislike Trump.  Soon they will be chanting “Hang Fairwarning,” and calling you a commie. 

While respecting the fact that others had difficulty with it, I found it easier to looks past Trump's rhetoric while viewing his economic policies with approval.

In other words, I liked his policies more than him...

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

While respecting the fact that others had difficulty with it, I found it easier to looks past Trump's rhetoric while viewing his economic policies with approval.

In other words, I liked his policies more than him...

Do you believe the election was “stolen?”

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Do you believe the election was “stolen?”

No. 

If there's good evidence I haven't seen it.

I do however believe the mainstream media did everything they could to carry Biden over the finish line.

I didn't care for Clinton or Obama but after their elections I mostly stayed away from the news to keep my mental health somewhat intact.

It's not healthy to harbor anger and resentments, especially regarding politicians that care a lot less about us than we do about them...

1 hour ago, Teddy kgb said:

Ain’t going call FW a commie but will call him a fvcking idiot, dipshit runs around all proud for not voting, how many other retards from his state didn’t vote and cost Trump the presidency?

Fvck all Trump haters.....dude was and is The GOAT!!!

Dam right Ted

If you don't support Trump you can fuk right off.

4 hours ago, IAG said:

AMEN!  I don’t get either.   I can understand Merlin’s position better, but the Trump cultists...it’s actually worrisome.
But here you can’t seemingly be conservative and dislike Trump.  Soon they will be chanting “Hang Fairwarning,” and calling you a commie. 

I dont have a problem with people that just dont like Trump, if you dont like him you dont like him

I call people commies that support a regime that is all about trying to enslave Americans. Biden has not done a thing to help this country yet and

commies like Sharp and Hines root them on. So either you are stupid and think that the people in charge are really for the American people or you actively root for the countries demise.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

No. 

If there's good evidence I haven't seen it.

I do however believe the mainstream media did everything they could to carry Biden over the finish line.

I didn't care for Clinton or Obama but after their elections I mostly stayed away from the news to keep my mental health somewhat intact.

It's not healthy to harbor anger and resentments, especially regarding politicians that care a lot less about us than we do about them...

So you are saying that every vote counted either way was a legit vote?