After Careful Thought and Consideration...

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change in plans...

Your COVID Vaccine Dose 1 Appt has been cancelled. If you would like to schedule another appointment time, click the button below.

Due to severe winter storms impacting vaccine delivery, your upcoming vaccine appointment has been cancelled. New appointments will be posted by mid next week for you to reschedule your appointment online. Please visit www.mhealthcheckin.com mid next week to reschedule your appointment. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Im sure Jimmy is a smart guy that did the research and Im sure all you other folks know all the real information but just for fun I will post 2 links for you

1. Inf reference to the WAY over statement of Covid Deaths, this is criminal behaviour by CDC

https://nationalfile.com/busted-cdc-inflated-covid-numbers-accused-of-violating-federal-law/

2. In reference to the WAYYY understated complications from the poison err vaccine. Remeber this is just the immmediate stuff, we have NO fking idea how Mrna will effect us down the road,,,none!!!!

https://theblacksphere.net/2021/02/shocking-cdc-reports-on-covid-vaccine-deaths/

There are tons and tons of info about people also being seriously hurt by these vaccines, you may have to dig a little because for the most part MSM is not making a big deal about it even though they do report SOME of the stories.

21 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

So far 35m Americans have received the vaccine. How many dead so far , Raise??  Must be millions right ???

We're up to about 58 million doses to over 40 million people, it's unlikely the number of adults vaccinated will exceed 175 million(70% of 250 million), so we're 25% there, that's not bad.

13 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

So far 35m Americans have received the vaccine. How many dead so far , Raise??  Must be millions right ???

Not sure what you are talking about moron, the best info I can find is around 1k -1300 deaths.

Take the shit if you want to , it is not even a true vaccine...the shit is MRna and gene altering.

I know you are fuking stupid and just like to troll as a way to fullfill your own pitiful life and  its really a waste of time trying to give you info but maybe someone else will read this and learn something.

Do you have any idea how vaccines have fucked up people from around the world in the past. Of course you dont.

A BLM lover like youself would be appalled at how many black and brown folks around the world have be devastated by vaccines meant to cure.

Short documentary for those interested in vaccinnes associated with Gates.....who would want to take anything this maniac had a hand in after watching this is beyond me.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zTtlhqdVzNEg

Well this shit we have no idea what it could do to people down the road.(mayber 12-24 months even) The fact that over 1k people have died in very short time after taking  vaccine is pretty alarming in my book, not to mention the people that have gotten adverse reactions like bells palsy and other shit in the pdf from cdc that I linked to. 

So really people will do what they want to do but Im trying to provide some information that may not be so readily available to folks who only get info from the MSM.

Hope everyone's decision works out the best for them.