After Careful Thought and Consideration...

Jimmy Hoffa

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I'm going to be injected with a gene altering substance? 

Im sure you knew this already but for those that dont here is some info to consider.

https://www.lenorathompsonwriter.com/uploads/4/4/3/4/44348771/rairfoundation_com_warning-renowned-virologist-sucharit-bhakdi-warns-against-hastily-created-gene-altering-coronavirus-vaccine-video_.pdf

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Not sure what you are talking about moron, the best info I can find is around 1k -1300 deaths.

Take the shit if you want to , it is not even a true vaccine...the shit is MRna and gene altering.

I know you are fuking stupid and just like to troll as a way to fullfill your own pitiful life and  its really a waste of time trying to give you info but maybe someone else will read this and learn something.

Do you have any idea how vaccines have fucked up people from around the world in the past. Of course you dont.

A BLM lover like youself would be appalled at how many black and brown folks around the world have be devastated by vaccines meant to cure.

Short documentary for those interested in vaccinnes associated with Gates.....who would want to take anything this maniac had a hand in after watching this is beyond me.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zTtlhqdVzNEg

Well this shit we have no idea what it could do to people down the road.(mayber 12-24 months even) The fact that over 1k people have died in very short time after taking  vaccine is pretty alarming in my book, not to mention the people that have gotten adverse reactions like bells palsy and other shit in the pdf from cdc that I linked to. 

So really people will do what they want to do but Im trying to provide some information that may not be so readily available to folks who only get info from the MSM.

Hope everyone's decision works out the best for them.

I’m a young extremely healthy person who already had the Rona. Wont ever get the vaccine as I don’t need it. 

On 2/18/2021 at 4:42 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Change in plans...

Your COVID Vaccine Dose 1 Appt has been cancelled. If you would like to schedule another appointment time, click the button below.

Due to severe winter storms impacting vaccine delivery, your upcoming vaccine appointment has been cancelled. New appointments will be posted by mid next week for you to reschedule your appointment online. Please visit www.mhealthcheckin.com mid next week to reschedule your appointment. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Great news James!

47 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Simply amazing what a dumb motherfucker you are. The American educational system clearly fails the poor particularly in the south. 

4 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Know dozens of people that have gotten it. One of them after the 2nd shot got kinda sick and run down for a day or so. None of the others has any ill effects. Take it for what it’s worth. 

My Uber driver had it and said exact same thing for both him and his mom.

4 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Know dozens of people that have gotten it. One of them after the 2nd shot got kinda sick and run down for a day or so. None of the others has any ill effects. Take it for what it’s worth. 

I know a few who have said the same about feeling flu-like after the 2nd shot.  My brother and his wife had both of theirs already, no problems.  My boss's FIL died from covid last friday.