After Careful Thought and Consideration...

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, IAG said:

Thank you for acknowledging at least, if not apologizing.

:laugh:dancingCmon now sweetie , even you dont really think this is something that warrants an apology ,

But seriously if you are a snowflake that truly got their feelings hurt because I misstated a small detail that doesnt even reflect on your character then I will consider it.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

When I picked the chiefs(a day early), did you really think she would take KC too and thus give herself no chance to win? Are you out of your mind, not to mention you never ever even made a pick.

No Mike of course not, look you taught me a lesson good job, you know what you did , I dont need to spell it out for you.

Why would I pick when I couldnt win?

Just now, RaiseThese said:

:laugh:dancingCmon now sweetie , even you dont really think this is something that warrants an apology ,

But seriously if you are a snowflake that truly got their feelings hurt because I misstated a small detail that doesnt even reflect on your character then I will consider it.

A small detail??? You accused me of collusion and then claimed I missed a pick when you knew damn well I didn’t.  You can put all the :laugh emojis in your post you want.   You can’t accept you lost fair and square so you make shit up.  Sounds familiar.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

So she's a snowflake because your mind remembers things wrong?

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

No Mike of course not, look you taught me a lesson good job, you know what you did , I dont need to spell it out for you.

Why would I pick when I couldnt win?

I hope the lesson learned was to make picks in a contest,  or you risk losing. 

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Nah, never complained.

The lesson you need to take from this is to show up. Failing to get your pick in on time wk 1 was ridiculous, doing it again a couple weeks later was unbelievable, begging for others to modify their picks because you were in last place is laughable.

You are undisciplined, that is a fatal flaw in gambling and life.,

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

The lesson you need to take from this is to show up. Failing to get your pick in on time wk 1 was ridiculous, doing it again a couple weeks later was unbelievable, begging for others to modify their picks because you were in last place is laughable.

You are undisciplined, that is a fatal flaw in gambling and life.,

Dude who gives a fuk , I never complained and  it was only 50 bucks so I just went along and played.

No one asked anyone to modify picks, not sure why you guys are still say ing that , I never cared that much, I lost ,I paid

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

How long do we have to lay low before we can divy up the loot? :mutley

You have to set up a Monero wallet so I can send you your $25 and it’s untraceable. 

Sorry RT but you deserve this. Nothjng else went on here except you messing up. And expecting us to make it better for you. Which is antithetical to everything you preach.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Dude who gives a fuk , I never complained and  it was only 50 bucks so I just went along and played.

No one asked anyone to modify picks, not sure why you guys are still say ing that , I never cared that much, I lost ,I paid

You said, actually begged us to pick differently...to do the right thing, that's called complaining. Then when we didn't you suspect a conspiracy, now you accuse IAG of picking late, finally you imply that the whole thing was a cheat but you're such a good guy you paid anyway.

You came in last, you lost, accept it.

Just now, IAG said:

Til you set up a Monero address so I can send you your $25 and it’s untraceable. 

Sorry RT but you deserve this. Nothjng else went on here except you messing up. And expecting us to make it better for you. Which is antithetical to everything you preach.

Making stuff up again as you normally do? You are one good spinster.:bulb

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You said, actually begged us to pick differently...to do the right thing, that's called complaining. Then when we didn't you suspect a conspiracy, now you accuse IAG of picking late, finally you imply that the whole thing was a cheat but you're such a good guy you paid anyway.

No telling stories.

You are REALLY good at twisting words mike because all that you posted is fantasy, Everything you said is made up.

You taught me a lesson, good job. You may have cost yourself in the process.

Just now, mikeman said:

SPOT ON.  +10000000000