The "Canceled" thread

sleepy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

We already told you, they're always on sale, can get that $70 one for maybe $29-39. Anyway he's run out of people to buy pillows, that's why he's now peddling sheets and towels.

When you say we , do you mean You and me? :scratch

Mike is slipping, first he gives away percentages on a handicapping contest and now he cant follow a chain of jokes on a posting forum.

Cmon man!

You're not stupid, you've toned down the racist stuff and the misogyny, and you contribute to fair and rational discussions.  Other than his startling but brief presentation on human form criticizing the Nazis for their inhumanity, he is the worst lying shitball on here. Even in that, the irony of his rabid support for the American version of Jew hating Nazis that attacked your government on January 6th, is spectacular.

But, even a broken clock tells the right time twice a day.

On 2/22/2021 at 9:06 AM, Paddy said:

You're not stupid, you've toned down the racist stuff and the misogyny, and you contribute to fair and rational discussions.  Other than his startling but brief presentation on human form criticizing the Nazis for their inhumanity, he is the worst lying shitball on here. Even in that, the irony of his rabid support for the American version of Jew hating Nazis that attacked your government on January 6th, is spectacular.

But, even a broken clock tells the right time twice a day.

Okay Ill give you a little attention since you are getting  closer to the grave. Hopefully for the world much sooner than later, :dancing

Not sure what you are blabbering about but I give no support to Antifa as they are the ones who attacked the capital.  Besides a rougue or 2 , Trump supporters did not participate in the violence or the destruction that took place that day. But keep reading you garbage sources who lie about what happened.

Anyway Ill get back to you next month if you can cheat death for another week or so.

43 minutes ago, mikeman said:

If you notice the insanity is getting worse fast, that's the nature of woke mental illness, it can never stop, it feeds on itself and demands more and more.

Yes. Well aware of it. I live near the epicenter of this sort of nonsense. Thankfully there are many libtards who are calling out other libtards even here in the bay for this sort of stuff. The changing the school names in SF was a big wake up call. Thank god people are starting to question the priorities of the libtard woke movement finally. 

11 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Yes. Well aware of it. I live near the epicenter of this sort of nonsense. Thankfully there are many libtards who are calling out other libtards even here in the bay for this sort of stuff. The changing the school names in SF was a big wake up call. Thank god people are starting to question the priorities of the libtard woke movement finally. 

Wonderful post my child, the prayers are working.  You have not only spoken out against your fellow Libtards but have also thanked God Almighty in the process.

Baby steps in the right direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are my hiding place: You will protect me from  trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance

Psalms 32:7

Keep reading my truths and I will guide you out of the Matrix

Raise 3:17

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Wonderful post my child, the prayers are working.  You have not only spoken out against your fellow Libtards but have also thanked God Almighty in the process.

Baby steps in the right direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are my hiding place: You will protect me from  trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance

Psalms 32:7

Keep reading my truths and I will guide you out of the Matrix

Raise 3:17

If you pulled your head out of your ass and put down the meth pipe , maybe you’d realize despite what you think, I’m not a lib    as stated numerous times throughout forumville. 

When this mega LIB starts slamming cancel culture then things are starting to really heat up on the left

Lots of links and video in this article

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/02/27/blind-squirrel-finds-acorn-bill-maher-slams-cancel-culture-its-real-its-insane-and-its-coming-to-a-neighborhood-near-you-n334184

Beng the great poster that I am , will include just a video link if that is all you want to watch