Paddy's MOVIE Reviews

Jimmy Hoffa

39 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Sweet, Jimmy is going all the way with the Make a Wish program for this soon to be dead doddering dolt.

How about a rewiew of Brians  Song for us when you get some time. Lets see who kicks the bucket first, you or Brian.

We're all more alike than different in a lot of ways.

Most here like sports, gambling,, food, movies, etc.

It's just a movie I saw when it came out. I was wondering what Paddy thought of it.

Nothing more...

44 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I went to the theater and saw Land yesterday, it was decent. It's about a woman that suffers a tragedy and decides to move to the mountains to get away from everyone, a survival story mixed with human reflection.

I'll watch a movie like that over all of the comic book space alien superhero crap that keeps getting recycled. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

It's just a movie I saw when it came out. I was wondering what Paddy thought of it.

Nothing more...

Not sure what that has to do with my request for a review from Paddywack  but okay boss I agree people do have stuff in common.

On 2/17/2021 at 8:36 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Nothing more...

I'm not sure I saw that Jimmy. I thought I'd see if I could weather the awful abuse coming from the Stinky Maggots section, but... Yep, Ok, survived that. I'll have a look at the trailer. I've certainly heard the title.

On 2/17/2021 at 7:52 PM, RaiseThese said:

Sweet, Jimmy is going all the way with the Make a Wish program for this soon to be dead doddering dolt.

How about a rewiew of Brians  Song for us when you get some time. Lets see who kicks the bucket first, you or Brian.

Fuck off Arshelekker.

1 minute ago, Dingo said:

A River Runs Through It

An old movie but one of my favourites

Ken Kesey, no?

The wife and I had our 23 anniversary this Valentines past. But out first date was in 1970. Down to the movies in Kelowna to see Little Big Man. We watched again together for the first time since then last Sunday. Unforgettable. When Custer is at the battle site and asking Jack Crabb if he should go down into Medicine Tail Coulee, I knew the words before he replied "You go down there if you want, General, but this ain't the Washita River and these ain't old women and children. Them's Cheyenne Braves, and Souix, and when they're finished with you, there ain't going to be nothing but a greasy spot left."

Westerns were never the same after that.

6 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Ken Kesey, no?

The wife and I had our 23 anniversary this Valentines past. But out first date was in 1970. Down to the movies in Kelowna to see Little Big Man. We watched again together for the first time since then last Sunday. Unforgettable. When Custer is at the battle site and asking Jack Crabb if he should go down into Medicine Tail Coulee, I knew the words before he replied "You go down there if you want, General, but this ain't the Washita River and these ain't old women and children. Them's Cheyenne Braves, and Souix, and when they're finished with you, there ain't going to be nothing but a greasy spot left."

Westerns were never the same after that.

Had to look it up ,Norman Maclean.Worth a watch