Do you wish you went all in on BTC ten years ago?

tailsyoulose

...and kick yourself for missing it? Well here's another chance. Read up on NFTs, and specifically, check out $OMI.

This product transcends crypto. People don't realize that it could easily attain a snapchat like market cap. We're not talking some tiddlywink shitcoin with 500 million circulating, a 50M mc ceiling, and no real use case. We're about to see a total game changer. 

The special ghostbusters drop today crashed their app and kids were frothing at the mouth trying to get their hands on just one single item. And that's for a GHOSTBUSTERS item, ffs. Just wait until they release the upcoming delorean car. And some jurassic park T-rexes. And NFL player holograms. Their team is a fucking beast.

And the best part? A huge percent of the revenue is used for buybacks of the native tokens, and a ton is burnt - by DESIGN. Circulating supply is currently 110b, with 750b total, but 300m is locked permanently, and with buybacks and burns,.a few years down the road supply will be 10b. Maybe less. 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, WVU said:

this could be the thread of the year in 2030.  Are you saying getting in now would be the ground floor?

Second floor, perhaps. Of a skyscraper. (IMO. DYOR. I am a degenerate and most of my bets lose).

26 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

How do I get involved ? What exchange ?

Bitforex the only place right now. Uniswap coming in a few weeks, plus another exchange - I think it will be coinbase. Price will pump 3x off that alone.

Also like Voyager a lot. They work the same was a Robinhood except you are trading cryptos. They have a token (VGX) and are also a stock (VYGVF). The CEO is Steve Ehrlich. He was the founder of Uber and the former CEO of Etrade. They had 160,000 active users prior to the Gamestop incident. Because of the Robinhood disaster, 250,000 more users have signed up at Voyager.