Do you wish you went all in on BTC ten years ago?

tailsyoulose

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, WVU said:

How about a hint?

Just allegations of manipulation, faked volume ala Tether type stuff.    Pretty much only thing that scares me in crypto market is Tether...some on Reddit calling most NFTs a scam.  I dk...but I’m not familiar enough with it to give endorsement or condemnation..  These NFTs seem to be the new ICOs.  Just be careful.  Make that money, but realize NFTS may be relatively new, but you guys are not the first there.   Saw some good stuff on Twitter.  Enough uncertainty  that I’m not in now....but people called me stupid for buying BTC at 1700, so no judgment..Lol. 

1 hour ago, IAG said:

Just allegations of manipulation, faked volume ala Tether type stuff.    Pretty much only thing that scares me in crypto market is Tether...some on Reddit calling most NFTs a scam.  I dk...but I’m not familiar enough with it to give endorsement or condemnation..  These NFTs seem to be the new ICOs.  Just be careful.  Make that money, but realize NFTS may be relatively new, but you guys are not the first there.   Saw some good stuff on Twitter.  Enough uncertainty  that I’m not in now....but people called me stupid for buying BTC at 1700, so no judgment..Lol. 

You bought btc at 1700?? You must be a millionaire

5 hours ago, Smoke said:

You bought btc at 1700?? You must be a millionaire

I traded and cashed out most in Dec 17/ 01/18.     Started buying again and holding last few years but I sold largest positions sub 20k.  I didn’t buy at 1700 and still have all now (I wish) i I took profit.