Do you wish you went all in on BTC ten years ago?

tailsyoulose

40 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Figure for the tiny output of cash it’s well worth attacking !!! In for $400. Should be able to flip what I have for 5k+ plus at the min. Could easily end up like beanie babies or crypto kitties eventually but figure I’m in early 

39 minutes ago, Deemer said:

I agree. That’s why idk if I’d hold

Wise to flip and dump before the market oversaturates, i.e. baseball cards.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Brayden11 said:

I tried as well and got nothing. They’re taking a stance with people who have multiple accounts so tread lightly. 

Damn. Yeah they're really trying to crack down on bots and the like.

Meanwhile, I'm buying up hundreds of items on the VeVe app. These early edition NFTs are gonna go for 10x as soon as they run out. The horde hasn't even arrived yet - only like 1000 people know about this app at the moment. 

11 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Meanwhile, I'm buying up hundreds of items on the VeVe app. These early edition NFTs are gonna go for 10x as soon as they run out. The horde hasn't even arrived yet - only like 1000 people know about this app at the moment. 

I’ll take a look. Thx

3 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

You putting them up for sale or waiting? Starting to scoop them up.

On 2/27/2021 at 1:12 PM, raiders72 said:

Tails - I really think you're on to something with OMI and the NFTs on VeVe. It's amazing what can be done with the digital art. Now I know how they put Kenny Smith on the court on TNT.

Glad you're in on it. I think you will make a LOT of money. The price has dipped, but it's clear to me why - the market mechanics are very obvious at this stage. I'm buying more at under .002

Good luck!

On 2/27/2021 at 1:15 PM, raiders72 said:

Just in case there's a problem at Bitforex, I ordered their hardware wallet and threw some on Metamask.

Good move. 

Notice that ecomi licensed the NFLPA - not the NFL itself! They don't want to put out lame team logo NFTs - they are going after 3D likenesses of the players themselves! Genius.

These early NFTs are flying off the shelves at VeVe. A lot more adopters coming in.

1 hour ago, housepicks said:

I bought a couple of Batman and ghostbusters NFT’s. Idk why, seemed like the right thing to do.

It shows one of the Batman series sold out and they are like $200 ask for in the auctions. I'm reading on the NBA TopShot packs and those things are crazy as well. 

Virtual Blow Molds for the holidays? 

Nice. I scooped up a fuckton of the bubbles (powerpuff girl). 

One series has the other two girls, with like 5,000 of each. But the other series has bubbles, who only has 600. I figure people will want all three girls and will pay any price for a bubbles. Plus, 600 is an insanely low mint number to begin with.