Do you wish you went all in on BTC ten years ago?

tailsyoulose

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I have a Ducktales lunchbox in the garage and it physically exists.

Worthless?

?

We’re beyond the real world!!! Now if you shoot a video of said lunch box (I love ducktakes btw) add it to a blockchain and limit the number of copies of the video you sell , and I’ll make an offer ! 

14 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

Good move. 

Notice that ecomi licensed the NFLPA - not the NFL itself! They don't want to put out lame team logo NFTs - they are going after 3D likenesses of the players themselves! Genius.

These early NFTs are flying off the shelves at VeVe. A lot more adopters coming in.

6k users last week, now up to 11k.

Just now, tailsyoulose said:

Nice. I was early enough that I could still snipe the numbers I wanted for many of them. Not even possible any more.

Got the #69 and #420 harley quinn's of the Pugh set. Also got #420 of the rastafarian unicorn.

A lot of us owe you if VeVe and/or OMI hit.

2 hours ago, WVU said:

so when you buy something in the Veve app, you can also sell it there?  Has anyone sold anything yet?

Really easy to flip for tiny profits. I'm going to give the account to my kids to mess with and they can make a little money. The only problem is that I'll have to load it up with money. Profits turn in to gems and most items require cash, not gems to buy.

1 hour ago, raiders72 said:

Really easy to flip for tiny profits. I'm going to give the account to my kids to mess with and they can make a little money. The only problem is that I'll have to load it up with money. Profits turn in to gems and most items require cash, not gems to buy.

interesting and strange at the same time.  Virtual nothingness sells too I suppose, lol