Do you wish you went all in on BTC ten years ago?

tailsyoulose

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, raiders72 said:

I bought Ghostbusters Logo Rare to see how many that you can buy. The most that you can buy is 10.

Not sure if thats a new thing. I know some folks were mad about people buying up massive stockpiles. For the rare drops, the most they were letting you buy is three (ex gold mooglie). They might eventually limit it to one even.

You can buy as many as you want on the secondary market, but you'll pay 2-10x.

15 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

Not sure if thats a new thing. I know some folks were mad about people buying up massive stockpiles. For the rare drops, the most they were letting you buy is three (ex gold mooglie). They might eventually limit it to one even.

You can buy as many as you want on the secondary market, but you'll pay 2-10x.

Looks like it's 10 of each per day for me.

32 minutes ago, WVU said:

just a warning to others trying to buy OMI through BitForex...

this exchange is garbage with Zero customer support.  Emails have gone unanswered for over a week now and my transferred coins are frozen in my wallet.

You can maybe see if this telegram has any official support info. I didn't have any issues transferring, but it was a small amount. Good luck. 

https://t.me/BitForexEnglish

51 minutes ago, WVU said:

just a warning to others trying to buy OMI through BitForex...

this exchange is garbage with Zero customer support.  Emails have gone unanswered for over a week now and my transferred coins are frozen in my wallet.

I gave you a PSA!   That being said, I threw a small amount in there and had no problems.  Not sure I’m sold on OMI though..still don’t understand the relationship with VEVE really.  Probably just sell mine  into BTC and try to get out of there.  
Are you even getting an automated response from their customer service? I think all exchanges are overloaded and delay in emails is not uncommon in Crypto. 

I really did want Flow however, and can’t find a way to buy as US Citizen.  
What coins did you transfer to Bitforex?  What do you mean frozen? 

1 hour ago, IAG said:

I gave you a PSA!   That being said, I threw a small amount in there and had no problems.  Not sure I’m sold on OMI though..still don’t understand the relationship with VEVE really.  Probably just sell mine  into BTC and try to get out of there.  
Are you even getting an automated response from their customer service? I think all exchanges are overloaded and delay in emails is not uncommon in Crypto. 

I really did want Flow however, and can’t find a way to buy as US Citizen.  
What coins did you transfer to Bitforex?  What do you mean frozen? 

Kraken has FLOW - they're legal in US aren't they?

Looks like app adoption is roughly doubling by the week at the moment. The next two weeks will be telling as far as where this is heading. I'm hoping to see at least 50k users by mid March, and 100k by April.

Very happy to see the price stay low while that happens, as it would burn about 5 billion tokens.

I'm staying in til summer regardless of the price.

1 minute ago, jd_ said:

You can maybe see if this telegram has any official support info. I didn't have any issues transferring, but it was a small amount. Good luck. 

https://t.me/BitFo

5 hours ago, jd_ said:

https://t.me/BitForexEnglish

rexEnglish

fuck these assholes.  They just scammed me out of .02 bitcoins.