Do you wish you went all in on BTC ten years ago?

tailsyoulose

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, WVU said:

I'm bearish on all this.  Sure, money will be made, but it will be made by select few.  Most will lose money on this.

Why is that ? I think it’s going to be huge. Also the packs are cheap. Nerd City is in for under $1k and we have easily 10x that opened moments alone. Not to mention all the unopened packs. 

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Why is that ? I think it’s going to be huge. Also the packs are cheap. Nerd City is in for under $1k and we have easily 10x that opened moments alone. Not to mention all the unopened packs. 

let me know when you are rolling in dough

6 hours ago, WVU said:

I'm bearish on all this.  Sure, money will be made, but it will be made by select few.  Most will lose money on this.

I’m with you.  Like others have said, feels like the ICO craze of 2017.  Maybe I’m just not quite understanding it all, but I’ll let the other guys here test it out first to see if there really is a market once these things are purchased. Obviously some have sold for insane prices like that tweet of Bezos,  but I just can’t see the average person making money.  But then again Joey is #luckbox, so he will be the first NFT billionaire!

I did buy the KOL art one, and really have no idea what I’m going to do with it.  There are people asking for five times what they were sold for,  but you can still buy at the original price. It’s like Amazon where you can buy the same toothbrush for one dollar or $30.  I think the sports ones are where the money is probably at, but I don’t know enough about it to even want to try.

They were discussed at the  meet up on Saturday night,  and I think most of the people there (who were much more knowledgeable about me on the matter) didn’t have a real great opinion...I think most were waiting to see how it goes with a little more time.

1 minute ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

what about Messari?

I use Messari for price checks, but I dk if they have an app/tracker where you can enter all your coins and it keeps them in one place.  If you have coins at six or seven different exchanges, it’s easier to have them logged into one app so you can see everything in one place with your total crypto portfolio balance. . Perhaps Messari has something like that, but I just use it for coin prices. 

Just now, IAG said:

I use Messari for price checks, but I dk if they have an app/tracker where you can enter all your coins and it keeps them in one place.  If you have coins at six or seven different exchanges, it’s easier to have them logged into one app so you can see everything in one place with your total crypto portfolio balance. . Perhaps Messari has something like that, but I just use it for coin prices. 

thanks.  Im not that far advanced (yet). Looks like you cant get blockfolio for desktop, only the app.  Probably dont need yet anyway.

80% of my portfolio is now in memestonks, memecoins, and NFTs. 

Gamestonk calls up 5000% in the last week, FEG looking strong, and OMI a rocket waiting in the silo. Plus a wallet loaded with ChainFaces and #1, #69 and #420 mint-number NFTs.

I'll let you guys know how this pans out.  I'm bullish af.

18 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

80% of my portfolio is now in memestonks, memecoins, and NFTs. 

Gamestonk calls up 5000% in the last week, FEG looking strong, and OMI a rocket waiting in the silo. Plus a wallet loaded with ChainFaces and #1, #69 and #420 mint-number NFTs.

I'll let you guys know how this pans out.  I'm bullish af.

LOL I love it !! True degenerate abs Not far off from what Im in at this point. Can’t believe the amounts of money I have riding on absolute nonsense