Do you wish you went all in on BTC ten years ago?

tailsyoulose

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Managed to get two nightwings and a whole ton of the Jae Lee Batman's. The demand has gone nuts for these. 

Omi still has a lot of downward pressure. Prepare for at least another month if stagnation. It's a good thing though, since it will lead to a lower circulating supply down the road. See the tokenomics for details.

10 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

Managed to get two nightwings and a whole ton of the Jae Lee Batman's. The demand has gone nuts for these. 

Omi still has a lot of downward pressure. Prepare for at least another month if stagnation. It's a good thing though, since it will lead to a lower circulating supply down the road. See the tokenomics for details.

Got 2 Nightwings and one Jae Lee.  The limit was two on Nightwings. Site kept crashing so it took a while to get them.

Nice. I was only able to put a little in at .0022 and .0028 but it's booming now. Might do more once it's on a better exchange. I'm still new to this and seeing the stoires on bitforex worries me. I didn't have problems my first two times depositing and buying there, but I don't want to risk it.

Saw a tweet teasing star trek. Supposedly from one of the developers or something. I'll have to find it. 

1 minute ago, jd_ said:

Nice. I was only able to put a little in at .0022 and .0028 but it's booming now. Might do more once it's on a better exchange. I'm still new to this and seeing the stoires on bitforex worries me. I didn't have problems my first two times depositing and buying there, but I don't want to risk it.

Saw a tweet teasing star trek. Supposedly from one of the developers or something. I'll have to find it. 

Yeah CEO was teasing that. Looks incredible. 

DC comics just put out a statement telling people not to sell their IP via NFTs, and that they have a (single) authorized platform for their stuff.

Guess who that platform is?

53 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Im just starting to look at crypto. Friends bought BTC at under 200.00 and i missed that boat. 

Now you are all buying virtual pictures ? Just do not get what worth that would have long term. 

Crazy times for making money 

Sort of like buying an internet company in 1995 that sells books (AMZN). What could that possibly be worth.

1 hour ago, jd_ said:

Nice number! I wouldnt wait too long though. This is not dropping below .005 ever again I don't think. Will be on uniswap soon.