Do you wish you went all in on BTC ten years ago?

tailsyoulose

I put one of the unicorns up for auction just to test. If it is like topshot, people will be undercutting each other like crazy the moment they have access and then prices will go back up some once it stabilizes. I probably won't sell anything just yet until I get a feel for it. Topshot Marketplace is all over the place 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/16/2021 at 7:59 AM, jd_ said:

I put one of the unicorns up for auction just to test. If it is like topshot, people will be undercutting each other like crazy the moment they have access and then prices will go back up some once it stabilizes. I probably won't sell anything just yet until I get a feel for it. Topshot Marketplace is all over the place 

Market place seems reasonably strong. Gonna list one of my star fires. Seems to be going for around $1500 each. Good call on that house !

• 3 months later...

$265 in veve gems available if any of you guys are still buying the collectibles. Will send for $185-200 if interested. Not sure the going rate for exchange, but would save a few bucks for you. Just trying to get it out to use for an upcoming trip. Thanks. 

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 2/24/2021 at 11:22 AM, IAG said:

Just allegations of manipulation, faked volume ala Tether type stuff.    Pretty much only thing that scares me in crypto market is Tether...some on Reddit calling most NFTs a scam.  I dk...but I’m not familiar enough with it to give endorsement or condemnation..  These NFTs seem to be the new ICOs.  Just be careful.  Make that money, but realize NFTS may be relatively new, but you guys are not the first there.   Saw some good stuff on Twitter.  Enough uncertainty  that I’m not in now....but people called me stupid for buying BTC at 1700, so no judgment..Lol. 

+1

On 2/25/2021 at 2:44 PM, WVU said:

Where do I buy the shit you guys are buying?

Lol.   Sorry WVU, it’s funny to watch your transition to. “This shit has awesome potential” mode to “ This shit is stupid” in this thread.     Most of us had some exposure,  some more than others.    It was great fun while there was hope though. Crypto was flying again, and the NFT deal had just started.   It was an exciting time….until it wasn’t. 

58 minutes ago, IAG said:

Lol.   Sorry WVU, it’s funny to watch your transition to. “This shit has awesome potential” mode to “ This shit is stupid” in this thread.     Most of us had some exposure,  some more than others.    It was great fun while there was hope though. Crypto was flying again, and the NFT deal had just started.   It was an exciting time….until it wasn’t. 

haha, gotta pump up the interest when I'm holding.  Never got too deep into NFTs.  Probably my only good financial move in the last 2-3 years 😞

Am I the only one holding on to crypto ?

I only have 9k worth of it 

But only valued at 3800 

Not money I need for anything just sitting there. 

Would you let it ride or sell ? 

Honestly if I woke up and it was 0 not a biggie

No idea about this crap ,only bought because pay pal offered it .

As far as those NFT things that was easy read to avoid. 

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

But only valued at 3800 

At this point, easy HODL

2 minutes ago, redstripe said:

But only valued at 3800 

I'm still stubbornly holding about 25-30k.  I bought every coin on Coinbase in one of my less brilliant moves of 2021.