Do you wish you went all in on BTC ten years ago?

tailsyoulose

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

He's talking about the packs themselves. They drop them every week or so and people go nuts trying to get one on their site. Massive demand.

I'm also buying monthly NFT boxes from this kid pranksy - he will be a huge deal in this space soon. The boxes give you a curated set of 10 nft art pieces, as well as a key. If you get all 11 keys from Jan thru Nov you will be able to unlock a special Dec box. No word on what will be in that one, but I think it will be BIG. Boxes selling for .5 eth and immediately going for 3eth on the secondary market. Will likely be much more in the future.

Only 500 boxes per drop and people are going nuts over them. Likely only a handful of people will have all 11 keys and get the Dec one.

Thanks

11 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

half the time I come into this thread I think you guys are talking in another language or in code.  I feel like the grandpa that cant understand the teenagers

Lol it’s ok TN..i I bet 90 percent don’t have a clue what Tether and their history is.  It’s a stable coin in crypto and is pegged to the dollar. They are tied in with Bitfinex exchange which no longer is able to operate in the United States. It has long been speculated that tether does not really have any backing and it’s just printing USDT to pump up the price of bitcoin.

https://newrepublic.com/article/160905/tether-cryptocurrency-scam-enrich-bitcoin-investors 

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I dunno? Hasn’t thought about it much. Probably flip some of the crap commons right away. Maybe hold the others for a bit. My team was able to ATTACK reasonably well today but lots got shut out. Next drop will be the true test for NERD CITY

How many you got?

7 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

20 accounts. Got 4 packs today. Opened 2 including the one I got. Selling one closed on eBay and likely holding the other closed one. Like I said didn’t really think about it all that much. Shit is still too new to make all that informed of a decision. 

Lmao! 

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

Figure for the tiny output of cash it’s well worth attacking !!! In for $400. Should be able to flip what I have for 5k+ plus at the min. Could easily end up like beanie babies or crypto kitties eventually but figure I’m in early 

I agree. That’s why idk if I’d hold