Scottsdale AZ Trip

brokerstip

Heading down late July/early August (I know it's super hot but don't care) for about 4 days for anniversary with another couple. Any recommendations? Wife is going to the Omni all day one day and I'll be hunting things to do other than pool and drinks. I don't really want to take my clubs to only play 18 holes of golf as I debated playing TPC of Scottsdale.

Have our flights booked. We've looked at a couple AirBNB's but haven't pulled the trigger yet on which one. 

Any suggestions would be nice. Thanks

4 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

Going to do AirBNB with private pool at a house. Looks like I can get a real nice one for about $600/night split 3 ways. 

Sweet. Definitely cheaper than the resorts there.  I pretty much just hang out at pool, so no recommendations on things to do..but I’m sure someone here has to have some ideas.  

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Sweet. Definitely cheaper than the resorts there.  I pretty much just hang out at pool, so no recommendations on things to do..but I’m sure someone here has to have some ideas.  

We are also going during the hottest time of the year but if I’m sitting by pool, don’t care. I’m young and heat doesn’t bother me. 

Might hike Camelback some morning