OT: Time to eat healthy and lose weight [New Weigh-In Video Added]

KingRevolver

I've lost 20 pounds in about 1 1/2 months. Want to lose another 20 and get down to about 155 again.

All I've done is only eat an apple, 1/2 cup of soup and a salad everyday only. Calorie intake has been under 1200 about 39 of the 45 days I've been on the diet. I stopped drinking any liquid that wasn't water - until my bender this weekend, jaysus. I started walking about 5 miles to the train everyday instead of driving to work - I now am riding my bike about 50-55 miles a week. (10 miles, 5 days a week, to and from the train).

I haven't cut out everything bad. I just cut back. Limit your calories to fewer than you consume and you will lose weight. If you want to get in shape, obviously you need to add a workout of some sorts in there, but if you just want to shed LB's just eat less than you burn everyday.

That photo wasn't necessary. :doh

Another pointer: Bet someone you can't. I made some large wagers that I'd lose 40 pounds by August 5th (5 months at the time of bet) with my folks, and with Seamus Winston. Every time I think about cheating on a non-cheat day. I just think of how much I like winning more than that piece of pizza.

Kinger, if you're serious do something sustainable. Forget the no carb, or only eating salads.

Learn how to count calories and get a food scale. Most people have no fukkin clue how big their portions are. Also either use an app or get a fit bit and back sure to walk/run at least 10k steps per day.

Not drinking any calories is also great place to star and not too difficult.

Kinger, if you're serious do something sustainable. Forget the no carb, or only eating salads.

Learn how to count calories and get a food scale. Most people have no fukkin clue how big their portions are. Also either use an app or get a fit bit and back sure to walk/run at least 10k steps per day.

Not drinking any calories is also great place to star and not too difficult.

10k isn't enough, I feel like. On a good day, I'm at about 22-25k and that's just moving around a lot, not even a full workout. If I walk 18 or 36 holes I'll usually always be north of 30,000.

Also, I'm not saying I just eat lettuce. I have Salads with protein and a lot of vegetables (spinach, carrots, cucumbers, onions etc) - usually a chicken breast. I wouldn't recommend cutting protein or carbs out of your diet as your body derives its energy from there.

10k isn't enough, I feel like. On a good day, I'm at about 22-25k and that's just moving around a lot, not even a full workout. If I walk 18 or 36 holes I'll usually always be north of 30,000.

Also, I'm not saying I just eat lettuce. I have Salads with protein and a lot of vegetables (spinach, carrots, cucumbers, onions etc) - usually a chicken breast. I wouldn't recommend cutting protein or carbs out of your diet as your body derives its energy from there.

10k = 5 miles

For a fat fuck like Kinger, that is plenty IN ADDITION to exercising/lifting.

Oh, eating only 1200 calories is just dumb pal.

I got down to 160 from 220+ and never ate less than 1800 per day and im taller than you.

carolinakid

http://forums.eog.com/images/statusicon/user-offline.png

EOG Dedicatedhttp://forums.eog.com/image.php?u=2580&dateline=1332536509 Join Date Sep 04, 2006 Posts 16,306

[h=2]http://forums.eog.com/images/icons/icon1.png Re: How fat is Kinger?[/h]

im laughing at the fruit of the loom underware, what doke wears that crap and white too lol

10k = 5 miles

For a fat fuck like Kinger, that is plenty IN ADDITION to exercising/lifting.

Oh, eating only 1200 calories is just dumb pal.

I got down to 160 from 220+ and never ate less than 1800 per day and im taller than you.

It's dumb in the long run, no doubt, but when trying to reach a target weight I'll do whatever it takes to get there and win my bet and eating less and doing a lot of cardio burns weight quickly. I wanted to shed 25 pounds before I started really pushing myself workout wise because I know I'll put a few back on that first week or two of working out hard - which would allow me to increase my caloric intake.

I lost 60 lbs by cutting carbs.

That's a way to lose weight just not necessary or sustainable. Weight loss doesn't need to be toture and there are carbs that are great for your body.

I weighed 230 benched 400 cut down to 190 bench down to 365

I've got before and afters I'll post