OT: Time to eat healthy and lose weight [New Weigh-In Video Added]

KingRevolver

Agree you can absolutely do it, I just prefer to eat a little more and burn a few more calories.

I'm a big fan of doing high intensity interval stuff rather than actual cardio, though.

Explosive work gets the quickest results and best looking results in the shortest amount of time invested. The best way to do it, if you're serious, is to switch up your routine every 3 months to keep your body from the dreaded plateau. If you go 3 months explosive, 3 duration workout, 3 interval, and 3 mixing those you'll get ridiculous results in a year. The insanity stuff isn't necessary but it is another way to go, I doubt kinger wants to do that. He needs to kick his metabolism into gear!

That's a way to lose weight just not necessary or sustainable. Weight loss doesn't need to be toture and there are carbs that are great for your body.

I weighed 230 benched 400 cut down to 190 bench down to 365

I've got before and afters I'll post

I miss those benching videos. You could fire jman up so easily. :clap

This picture suddenly explains the "totally married" response that fine looking chick gave Mr Mucho Dinero. But I commend you for sporting Fruit of the Looms. Third eye? LOL

All kidding aside, I do hope you take the weight control issue seriously and protect your health.

SALAD FOR MR KING REVOLVER PLEASE!