Went bezerk at Grand Meadow assisted living

sleepy

My mom was moved into this place after surgery.

I call my brother and were going to make a visit Sunday morning

It's 90 miles from my home and when I pick up my brother it snowing and roads are covered.

It takes well over an hour to drive the 35 miles from my brothers place to these home.

We go in and they tell us no visitors are allowed on Sundays. I tell the lady look we drove a long ways through some shitty weather. It's not like these people are doing anything they will want to see us. The cvnt basically tells me to fuk off and that no one can just walk in and see people that you need to make an appointment. I immediately start dropping f bombs and tell the chick fuk herself. My brother is begging me to stop and leave. I tell him fuk off and call him a coward and a Biden voter. He starts pushing me out the door. I'm like all right we will leave.

I get out side and I start launching their shovels up and unto the roof. Then when I run out of shovels I'm move onto the potted plants all while my brother is screaming at me to stop. There going to call the cops and I have a warrant on me. I again tell him to fuk off and find me more shit to throw on the roof.

I start heading to back of the build find a few more shovels and put them up on the roof. I unhooked the garden hose but it was to awkward to throw on the roof. I the walk back to the front and my brother is nowhere to be found. I start walking down the side walk looking for him and I hearing him shouting my name from behind some bushes on the other side of the street. The fucking pussy was hiding.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Would your mother approve of this behavior Sleeps?

funny tho

I never wanted to piss off NH staff...didn’t want them taking out anything on my parents when they were in there. They are probably already angry people themselves...esp during Covid. 

Fuk them

I aint going back ever

10 minutes ago, sleepy said:

My mom was moved into this place after surgery.

I call my brother and were going to make a visit Sunday morning

It's 90 miles from my home and when I pick up my brother it snowing and roads are covered.

It takes well over an hour to drive the 35 miles from my brothers place to these home.

We go in and they tell us no visitors are allowed on Sundays. I tell the lady look we drove a long ways through some shitty weather. It's not like these people are doing anything they will want to see us. The cvnt basically tells me to fuk off and that no one can just walk in and see people that you need to make an appointment. I immediately start dropping f bombs and tell the chick fuk herself. My brother is begging me to stop and leave. I tell him fuk off and call him a coward and a Biden voter. He starts pushing me out the door. I'm like all right we will leave.

I get out side and I start launching their shovels up and unto the roof. Then when I run out of shovels I'm move onto the potted plants all while my brother is screaming at me to stop. There going to call the cops and I have a warrant on me. I again tell him to fuk off and find me more shit to throw on the roof.

I start heading to back of the build find a few more shovels and put them up on the roof. I unhooked the garden hose but it was to awkward to throw on the roof. I the walk back to the front and my brother is nowhere to be found. I start walking down the side walk looking for him and I hearing him shouting my name from behind some bushes on the other side of the street. The fucking pussy was hiding.

:laugh

People in long term care are considered vulnerable adults and entitled to the same freedoms as someone in their own home.

Call the state long term care Ombudsman's office and report that the facility is preventing visitation. 

That one report will cause the facility endless hours of toil responding to the Ombudsman's report resulting in a bureaucratic nightmare for them.