What a difference four hours makes

IAG

390B53E1-C822-4433-B781-71514908877B.jpeg

Different day. Different pool.  Just had facial, so came to the “spa” pool...more tranquil...the other pools were busy yesterday.   Had to cough laying down  during facial and I had these mitts on my hands...lol.  Felt awkward,  but apparently I’m not the first.   She was tremendous.  Felt like “oh no,  she’s going to think I have Covid.”

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best day ever. Drank  and talked for 8-9 hours with new peeps  from Chi, Wisconsin, Pitts, South Carolina....and my new BFFs from St Louis. ...pilots, construction guys. Bank people, preachers....a literal melting pot.    We talked gambling, baseball,  BTC.   I love people 

More bullish than ever on BTC long term.  I don’t want to ever leave.   

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

Best day ever. Drank  and talked for 8-9 hours with new peeps  from Chi, Wisconsin, Pitts, South Carolina....and my new BFFs from St Louis. ...pilots, construction guys. Bank people, preachers....a literal melting pot.    We talked gambling, baseball,  BTC.   I love people 

More bullish than ever on BTC long term.  I don’t want to ever leave.   

try to bang the pilot first, then maybe the construction guy, bank guy last. 

Preacher guy might be too weird for you. 

14 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Enjoy, you've earned it( literally) nice job on the cryptos. 

Thanks Jasson....going to be tough going back to the 605 tomorrow.  Have appointments next week, but hope to head out again soon somewhere warm...next trip will be more modest, but hell I’ll go/stay anywhere as long as it’s warmer. 

5 minutes ago, IAG said:

I should make posters with a pic of the other shoe and litter the airport(s) and social media with them..  Reward for lost shoe. 

That reminds me of a story i heard from vegas, some tourists are hanging around outside when along comes a guy stark naked except for the fact he's wearing one shoe. Someone says to him "you seem to have lost a shoe", he pauses and looks back and says somewhat indignantly " hey man, I didn't lose a shoe, I found one".

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

That reminds me of a story i heard from vegas, some tourists are hanging around outside when along comes a guy stark naked except for the fact he's wearing one shoe. Someone says to him "you seem to have lost a shoe", he pauses and looks back and says somewhat indignantly " hey man, I didn't lose a shoe, I found one".

:lol

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

It must be a very special shoe that is missing...

May I suggest you share with us a photo of the remaining shoe so we can all be on alert?

In my state the government issues MAGENTA ALERTS for missing shoes and purses.

The lizard people could use their special powers to find it instantly. Maybe contact them. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

It must be a very special shoe that is missing...

May I suggest you share with us a photo of the remaining shoe so we can all be on alert?

In my state the government issues MAGENTA ALERTS for missing shoes and purses.

In no way special in terms of style or price..reward would be more than shoe. .but comfy and fold up so easy to pack.  I’ll get a picture.  Let’s get thus sucker viral!  

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Looks like a size 5?

I'll get this shared on LizardNet.com

Lol.  About double that.    Be sure to let them know it is of no value to them.  It has a health condition and needs to be home.  REWARD!   Bonus reward if coverup is returned as well.