Dewed heavily past few days

Ts179

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not i got pretty unlucky. hospital was a hellhole. piss everywhere. a bloody bandaid under a desk that was just sitting there every day i was there. crazy black guy trying to fight anyone who made eye contact. and he did get in fights with punches landed. nobody showered because they lock the doors during the day. staff just pitiful compared to NH. one old guy tried to give me an insulin shot and i dont have diabetes. i dont even know what that would have done. cant sleep as that crazy black guy is yelling and slamming his door all night long. if was terrible and i wasnt even hung over

49 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

not i got pretty unlucky. hospital was a hellhole. piss everywhere. a bloody bandaid under a desk that was just sitting there every day i was there. crazy black guy trying to fight anyone who made eye contact. and he did get in fights with punches landed. nobody showered because they lock the doors during the day. staff just pitiful compared to NH. one old guy tried to give me an insulin shot and i dont have diabetes. i dont even know what that would have done. cant sleep as that crazy black guy is yelling and slamming his door all night long. if was terrible and i wasnt even hung over

What were you doing in the nuthouse? You commit yourself?

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

What were you doing in the nuthouse? You commit yourself?

yes. police came and got me

turns out i never even needed to do that. im feeling lousy right now i think im supposed to get a job. will start looking wednesday first thing in the morning. need tomorrow to get some stuff

30 hours minimum ill just lose weight as i work. plz stop

43 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

yes. police came and got me

turns out i never even needed to do that. im feeling lousy right now i think im supposed to get a job. will start looking wednesday first thing in the morning. need tomorrow to get some stuff

30 hours minimum ill just lose weight as i work. plz stop

You called them on yourself, wow, you are crazy. You're living in a new town and you had a chance for a fresh start, now you have a rep as a nutcase, WTF is wrong with you?

1 hour ago, Ts179 said:

getting dewed badly its 4:33 am

how does this do anything good. now im up all night and will be worthless tomorrow. this is just such bullshit

my blood work numbers are horrible. ill have a heartattack probably end up a vegatable

My sleep is all fucked up. It has been for 3 or 4 weeks. It's 3am and I'm wide awake!