Dewed heavily past few days

Ts179

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yea, we thought you were going to knuckle down, lose the weight, maintain gainful employment and become an all around new man/tranny.

im a wounded animal. any microwave feeling and i panic. scheduling docotrs appointment tomorrow. getting on a moderate dose of meds. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah not going to do it. if i hurt myself on this job which is very very possible then all those know-it-alls back in NH will just talk shit. not going to do it. almost crushed my foot in a lift day 1 as i was not properly trained at all. fuk this

fuk it

53 minutes ago, housepicks said:

Be a man

not possible

contant dew while my body is super sore is super annoying. i have to lose weight this job is too grueling to do all 3. i told the guy i would come in next week he said thats good he has resumes he can call to find someone for the week after. i need something that i can do as i eat 1600 calories a day. i jumped the gun and since im coming in next week for him no harm no foul

4 minutes ago, JTGAMBLE said:

Kolzig goes so hard, I mean he goes so hard.

well if i was allowed some time to lose weight and get in shape then this job would have suited me well. just drive around town and lift stuff into ppl homes. yes its really heavy but just a few things are. but it just doesnt match up with my need to get in shape as i have terrible numbers from a physical i got in the hospital. 

so now i have to find a job where i can lose weight at the same time this one is physically impossible to do on limited calories

4 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

well if i was allowed some time to lose weight and get in shape then this job would have suited me well. just drive around town and lift stuff into ppl homes. yes its really heavy but just a few things are. but it just doesnt match up with my need to get in shape as i have terrible numbers from a physical i got in the hospital. 

so now i have to find a job where i can lose weight at the same time this one is physically impossible to do on limited calories

It's rather amusing how you sabotage your life, you've worked what - 1 week,  or is it less? that should be plenty.

funny my father made like $140k a year 

then he moved to florida to semi-retire back in like 2004. best job he could find was a welder who paid him $10.50/hr

he worked for like 2 weeks then quit for good. never looked for a job in florida again. 

he hit the lottery starting a business in the 1990's where money was flowing in to anyone with a pulse. everything is changing now they are trying to make slaves. it wont work ppl will be miserable knowing they can never save any money. i made about the same money scooping ice cream in 1996 as i do on this grueling risky job. bs

19 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

yeah thats the entire story. youre right

My last job i hated at first, I'd sit at lunch and think "i have to get the hell out of here" figured i'd work another couple weeks to get an extra check, ended up staying there 23 years and retired with a rather nice 401K. if i was a pussy and quit who knows where I'd be today.

stupid fuk where you attacked by satellite for hurting NOBODY?

attacked for life. forced on medications that really hurt your desire to work?

i have to be smart here. do something that i can do for a long time. these guys want to torture me thats their thing i have no control over the outcome

49 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

stupid fuk where you attacked by satellite for hurting NOBODY?

attacked for life. forced on medications that really hurt your desire to work?

i have to be smart here. do something that i can do for a long time. these guys want to torture me thats their thing i have no control over the outcome

If you really think people are using satellites to zap you, then you would not let them succeed, you would do the opposite of what they're trying to do to you. But it's your life, do what you want.