Dewed heavily past few days

Ts179

im done gambling. i will cash out from AB monday and send the coinbase btc to my mothers bank account

i will figure something out with bookmaker account

i will not deposit again that is my word. as i said before their is absolutely plenty of things to enjoy other than wagering. plz stop dewing me 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plz stop dewing me im exhausted

i will go to the restaurant tomorrow and fill out the application. i will then fill out 5 more online. also i will make a resume in pdf format so its ready to go when a website asks for it. plz im really tired and feel like a beaten dog plz stop

7 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

plz stop dewing me im exhausted

i will go to the restaurant tomorrow and fill out the application. i will then fill out 5 more online. also i will make a resume in pdf format so its ready to go when a website asks for it. plz im really tired and feel like a beaten dog plz stop

So moving to florida didn't solve your problems huh?

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So moving to florida didn't solve your problems huh?

no i have to think things will be much better. its not fun to go home to a enviroment where a demented man threatens to murder you. my back already feels better just by resting all day. my feet will be ok cause i will get solid plantar fasctitis shoes right from the start. ill lose weight 1.5 lbs a week and will be 215 before you know it

the only thing i dont control is DEWings i feel on eggshells right now cause i just want to watch tucker carlson tonight on my couch and get some arbys and relax. but of course a DEWing destroys that. 

this of course wont be a half-assed attempt to get a job. i dont really have that much to do here maybe get a lawnmower dont need a generator until i can afford it with my money. 

weather is great and will be for 10 days. things much better than last august 4th when i last drank and desperately wanted to die

i honestly think the best thing to do today is get to walmart and get food its going to rain all weekend. im very tired. i could use a day to really rest then have no reason to leave the house this weekend. then i can use all my energy to fill out applications. my back feels decent its healing for sure 

13 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

jimmy what an opportunity. rent paid for. back feeling better. making some eggs and sausage now. nice 

Good luck KK, just make sure in you interview you dont bring up either mental illness or alcoholism.  no one ever needs to know that(unless you become friends).

filled out 6 apps havent heard anyting yet

but im exhausted and my back is lingering. it just doesnt make sense to rush into a job at 237 lbs of lard

why not lose just 15 lbs real quick. what about if on april 20th i contact SSi and quit my benefits?

i really honestly fear drinking when i get the shock of how hard work will be at 237 lbs. its just too much stress why not do it smart, get in shape and do it right. plz?

29 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

why not lose just 15 lbs real quick. what about if on april 20th i contact SSi and quit my benefits?

Don't you dare call SSI to terminate benefits before you get a paycheck in your hand. I have a friend that went to jail for 90 days and his benefits got terminated. It's a giant pain in the ass to get SSI re-started.

Forget the diet, get a job and then call SSI. Just moving around at work will take off some of the weight that doing nothing all day adds.

i dont eat much already. i have a body that gains weight real fast and loses weight real fast. thats what im saying im just weeks away from getting in pretty good shape in order to get a job

but 5'9 237 is just too big. if i cancel my benefits before i know i can do it im fuked