Dewed heavily past few days

Ts179

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, JTGAMBLE said:

Take it maybe Biden will boost you up to 15 a hour.

that failed. time to change my avatar

im just going to bring my lunch with me do a gluten free diet and weather the first month. im in a pretty decent mood so i figure i wont be fired or too unliked 

36 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

plastic bag factory. 94 degrees on the thermometer

OH my GOD, I did that work for a short time long ago, unbearable conditions, even in MN it was 90 + degrees all day every day on the floor, heavy backbreaking work too. And I'll give you a little hint - the bags never stop coming, ever, they run the extruders 24 hrs /day, there were days when the bags didn't pass quality but they still came - we'd put out 15000 lbs of scrap/day on one line(it would get shredded and remelted).

And the big guys like you get the heavy work, i was smaller so I got a line that put out rolls maybe every 8 min - the heavy lines the rolls would come every 60 seconds - you had that long to lift the roll, box it, seal it, and stack it, which took maybe 40 seconds, then you'd catch your breath for 20 seconds and repeat.

Good luck, I feel for you.