Dewed heavily past few days

Ts179

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

want to know what im doing jackass. its a mover. moving thick 400 lb bureas. 

one after another. for $11 hr in 90 degree heat. you need to eat a lot. you cant lose weight eating a lot. i was rushed into this plain and simple

that's a good job for a big strong guy, and if you carry around a lot of weight - that makes you strong. They give you the back belt right, along with the proper straps, etc, it's all technique.

1 minute ago, Ts179 said:

looking to change that. you dont change that by being a lardass

Suck it up, you're not gonna do that forever, you're working a job like that to get on your feet and stay on your feet. Everyone here, everyone you know, everyone you've ever met, expects you to fail. For once in your life prove them wrong.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Suck it up, you're not gonna do that forever, you're working a job like that to get on your feet and stay on your feet. Everyone here, everyone you know, everyone you've ever met, expects you to fail. For once in your life prove them wrong.

risking my ass for $11 hr. no way

this job should be $18/hr. 

$11/hr is someone who works the slushie machine. would be a tard to stay here

21 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

im going in all next week just cause i know the guy needs to make deliveries and needs me. he said he will start finding a new guy this week and thanked me many times over for not leaving him out to dry. said many around here would have

Translation...you're done. :laugh

You always do the wrong thing, every single time.

also not getting the 1400 stimulus is making me very angry. IRS site has that graphic which means ' no chance' when i put in my info

fentanyl boy got $12,000 unemployment this year and he hasnt paid takes in 5 years. he just rips ppl off on craigslist and then they show up at my mothers front door

• 2 months later...