Where is my $1400 dollar stimulus cheque you promised Joe?

bookbraker

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I feel differently Sharp.

I believe Oil is going to keep going up because Biden is making both the regulatory and drilling environments tighter for the producers ultimately squeezing inventories thus the price per barrel increases. 

you've got to stop with facts.  Liberals only want to deal with feelings.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I feel differently Sharp.

I believe Oil is going to keep going up because Biden is making both the regulatory and drilling environments tighter for the producers ultimately squeezing inventories thus the price per barrel increases. 

I wouldn't disagree with you that if he continued on that path it could potential impact gas prices, now just how much we just have to wait and see. And then we can discuss whether or not a few extra cents at the pump is worth the good these regulations do for the environment, that sounds like a hoot eh? lol 

But it certainly is not the case at this time and that is not the reason the price is going up as we chat here today.  That is explained easily if one just takes a minute to read, and its happening because of OPEC's slowness to react to the rising demand.  Also huge cold spurt shutting down many refineries down south didn't help the markets at all either. 

When we reach that point (as u mentioned above and Biden's policies begin to take hold) I would happily re-evaluate my stance and opinion of how's Biden is doing as per oil/gas markets 

JOe is Brutal ....this is way worse than his gaffes on the campaign trail a few months back,

He is really getting close to the end...aint no fking way this dude is going to make it through a SOTU that lasts more than 10 minutes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/ignored-fake-news-media-joe-biden-completely-lost-texas-even-handler-tow-video/

21 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

JOe is Brutal ....this is way worse than his gaffes on the campaign trail a few months back,

He is really getting close to the end...aint no fking way this dude is going to make it through a SOTU that lasts more than 10 minutes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/ignored-fake-news-media-joe-biden-completely-lost-texas-even-handler-tow-video/

Dude should be in a home, any home except the white house.