RaiseThese

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I agree with raise, things are not  what they seem, the syrians are not alone anymore(like they were under obama), the russians and iranians have their backs, I hope  they kick our ass.

Our new woke army will get its ass kicked.

They're better of firing missiles and dropping bombs from a safe distance

Here is my initial reaction when I heard the news, "this doesnt make any sense because it sounded like Biden regime were making some pro Iran moves/statements in the last week or so"

Then I say there is NO WAY that Biden has the cognitive ability to understand all the pieces and make a move like this on his own.

Then I read that Harris was upset  because she was not in on it

Ga9XNWEr.thumb.jpeg.64a289fa4fd007d3322ea47924903a30.jpeg

Anyone remember the movie Sum of All Fears, the Russian leader says he ordered the strike but he didnt ....but had to say he did in order to cover up the rogue elements who did order it,,,he didnt want to appear to NOT be in charge.:bulb

10 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Here is my initial reaction when I heard the news, "this doesnt make any sense because it sounded like Biden regime were making some pro Iran moves/statements in the last week or so"

Then I say there is NO WAY that Biden has the cognitive ability to understand all the pieces and make a move like this on his own.

Then I read that Harris was upset  because she was not in on it

Ga9XNWEr.thumb.jpeg.64a289fa4fd007d3322ea47924903a30.jpeg

Anyone remember the movie Sum of All Fears, the Russian leader says he ordered the strike but he didnt ....but had to say he did in order to cover up the rogue elements who did order it,,,he didnt want to appear to NOT be in charge.:bulb

You got it all figured out!!

image.jpeg

17 hours ago, mikeman said:

I agree with raise, things are not  what they seem, the syrians are not alone anymore(like they were under obama), the russians and iranians have their backs, I hope  they kick our ass.

This is not accurate. Russia intervened early in the Syrian Civil War in order to get access to a warm water seaport

Anyone who looks at American foreign policy through a partisan lens is doing it wrong. 

US foreign policy has been fucked up since the adoption of NSC68. Doesnt matter if it's a Dem or a Rep, they are gonna do stupid shit ostensibly for nebulous concepts like "freedom", but really for either geopolitics or profits. 

Biden showed it was going to be the status quo when he nominated Blinken to be Secretary of State. Nothing like appointing a Raytheon board member and shareholder to SoS