Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

She did. You’re smart for doubting raise. He likes to screen shot rather than posting links when he’s using fake posts. I called him out a few times recently but he obviously just avoided it 

Imagine if we didn't have raise, how dull it would be? We might still be watching boat make lunch.

27 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

She did. You’re smart for doubting raise. He likes to screen shot rather than posting links when he’s using fake posts. I called him out a few times recently but he obviously just avoided it 

Have no idea what you are talking about.

I post what I post and if you think its real GREAT , if you think its fake GREAT.  Look it the fuck up if you want:bulb,I'd rather provoke thought than spoon feed you clowns.

I NEVER knowingly post false information....if shit slips through then just pretend I am you MSM god who you LIBS  in the Matrix believe without questioning.

PS Watch for the use of question marks dummy, as they indicate that Im not sure if real or satire.:bash

Just now, ajt said:

We might actually have more than 6 or 7 active posters.

That sounds good, but which posters, look at other forums, 2/3s of posters are at all of them, there are very few posters from other forums i wish were here, perhaps monkey, VD, even railbird. But even then they're just for amusement.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

That sounds good, but which posters, look at other forums, 2/3s of posters are at all of them, there are very few posters from other forums i wish were here, perhaps monkey, VD, even railbird. But even then they're just for amusement.

You don't miss Bigrunner??

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?