Seriously?

IAG

10 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

whole-food-gender.jpg

Wow.  I suppose if I am to be consistent, it makes sense.  I certainly favor non-discrimination laws, but this is excessive no?   I’ll have to think on it.  My initial reaction is “screw that,” but again, I’ll have to think on it. 

7 minutes ago, IAG said:

Wow.  I suppose if I am to be consistent, it makes sense.  I certainly favor non-discrimination laws, but this is excessive no?   I’ll have to think on it.  My initial reaction is “screw that,” but again, I’ll have to think on it. 

You have to consider if calling someone Sir or Maam is reasonable behavior?:scratch

Im sure that enough LIbs will convince you this makes sense in time. You fall for their shit pretty easily

Just now, RaiseThese said:

You have to consider if calling someone Sir or Maam is reasonable behavior?

Im sure that enough LIbs will convince you this makes sense in time. You fall for their shit pretty easily. 

STFU.  You have it backwards.  I take time, think things through, and come to the most rational decision/opinion.  YOU are the sheep who believes whatever the nonmainstream alt right tells you. I’m not trying to make this a political thread.  I just don’t want to see anyone Fok with Mr. Potato Head. 

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

STFU.  You have it backwards.  I take time, think things through, and come to the most rational decision/opinion.  YOU are the sheep who believes whatever the nonmainstream alt right tells you. I’m not trying to make this a political thread.  I just don’t want to see anyone Fok with Mr. Potato Head. 

Nah youse just a stupid bitch if you gotta think if calling people sir or maam is reasonable.

You also dont get that the MSM is mostly homogenous whereas alternative media is much more diverse in opinions. :bulb

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Nah youse just a stupid bitch if you gotta think if calling people sir or maam is reasonable.

People used to think it was reasonable to have slaves.  I know what my initial reaction is, but again, I like to look at things from all POV before forming a conclusion.  That’s what most non-brainwashed people do.  MISTER sheep. 

6 minutes ago, IAG said:

People used to think it was reasonable to have slaves.  I know what my initial reaction is, but again, I like to look at things from all POV before forming a conclusion.  That’s what most non-brainwashed people do.  MISTER sheep. 

So you have to think about whether or not having a slave is reasonable or not?

No bitch , people who stand for something know right from  wrong pretty quicky. Sheep like you you stand for nothing yet fall for everything need other peoples opinons about the obvious.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

So you have to think about whether or not having a slave is reasonable or not?

No bitch , people who stand for something know right from  wrong pretty quicky. Sheep like you you stand for nothing yet fall for everything need other peoples opinons on obvious things,  as it you need a reason to think wrongly.

That’s my point.  I wouldn’t,  but many did, and only later realized their ignorance.  

I need no one’s opinion on matters like this, but I also don’t just accept one because it’s “obvious” to them,  or they quote Katie Perry lyrics all day while calling me a bitch.    

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

That’s my point.  I wouldn’t,  but many did, and only later realized their ignorance.  

I need no one’s opinion on matters like this, but I also don’t just accept one because it’s “obvious” to them,  or they quote Katie Perry lyrics all day while calling me a bitch.    

So again , you need to think about whether or not saying Hello sir or  Hello maam is Okay?

This is not an obvious Okay to you?

11 minutes ago, mikeman said:

This is far more appalling than Mr potato head IMO.  Trying to regulate normal cordial speech of customers. For Gods sake, they are your customers, your only job is to make them happy.

pretty much all of raise's belief system is based on bullshit, treat him like you would any other asshole, avoid 

4 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

pretty much all of raise's belief system is based on bullshit, treat him like you would any other asshole, avoid 

Nah, you still reeling from when I fact checked you on those Interacial crime stats..what a loser you are ,

You didnt have to thank me for educating your dumb ass  but you could  not even admit to being wrong .:laugh