TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Just now, housepicks said:

How can you say he hasn’t had a chance to do much?

Hes signed 50 executive orders

Honestly not much gets done with executive orders and many of those were simply undoing some of the ones Trump had signed. So all in all nothing real policy wise has been done yet so we wait and see how it goes and what direction and form they take. 

• Replies 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Its been a month.  Hasn't had a chance to do much really.

Once Covid bill is passed and we can see how vaccinations go, so far he has righted the ship there so we should all be happy about that, #s are up across the country and hopefully its quick enough to hold down the new variants, he had a whole lot to clean up.

Then we can see where he goes with infrastructure, economy, and etc

I won't agree with him across the board but if its more good than bad I will be okay with it. Any direction is better than the one we were previously heading in

Exactly what did he have to clean up. ?  And what did he do to clean it up ?

Waiting for this response :pop

7 minutes ago, redstripe said:

So no answer , Just what I thought. And yes I only look for facts and the truth. 

The fact is that this cat is an MSM sheep with TDS and that is the truth

I marvel at anyone thinking Biden is making any real decisions and not realizing that the globalists and other entities running the show have no interest in helping America, they are working as fast as they can to bring it down.

Just pure foolishness and folly. Maybe give him 60 days to see things more clearly.:bash

9 minutes ago, redstripe said:

So no answer , Just what I thought. And yes I only look for facts and the truth. 

Biden has signed 34 exec orders!  These orders don't really change policy or at least not the vast majority they simply signal a change in direction via the new administration on several things.

Biden has used some of them to highlight changes in immigration policies which of course was expected. He used a couple to signal a new approach to the climate crisis and green new energy which again completely expected. Used a couple for new protections for the federal workforce, some for new ways to handle the Covid crisis as to PPE's and Vaccine distribution. One for new ethics standards for people in his admin etc

None of these things were out of left field and unexpected. None of them are really a change in policy per say but a more so a lean towards and new direction and potentially where he may try and push new and upcoming policy. You can use them to do little things here and there but on the whole they are far less effective than actual policy. 

IN 2020 Trump signed 69 Executive Orders.... Using EO's to signal policy shifts is not uncommon at all esp for new administrations 

1 minute ago, Sharp Square said:

Biden has signed 34 exec orders!  These orders don't really change policy or at least not the vast majority they simply signal a chance in direction via the new administration on several things.

Biden has used some of them to highlight changes in immigration policies which of course was expected. He used a couple to signal a new approach to the climate crisis and green new energy which again completely expected. Used a couple for new protections for the federal workforce, some for new ways to handle the Covid crisis as to PPE's and Vaccine distribution. One for new ethics standards for people in his admin etc

None of these things were out of left field and unexpected. None of them are really a change in policy per say but a more so a lean towards and new direction and potentially where he may try and push new and upcoming policy. 

IN 2020 Trump signed 69 Executive Orders.... Using EO's to signal policy shifts is not uncommon at all esp for new administrations 

Thanks, so what did have to clean up ? And do you agree with his energy policies ? 

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

The fact is that this cat is an MSM sheep with TDS and that is the truth

I marvel at anyone thinking Biden is making any real decisions and not realizing that the globalists and other entities running the show have no interest in helping America, they are working as fast as they can to bring it down.

Just pure foolishness and folly. Maybe give him 60 days to see things more clearly.:bash

Dude you think Trump is the still President ands runs the Military... ENOUGH SAID 

3 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Thanks, so what did have to clean up ? And do you agree with his energy policies ? 

He cleaned up policy he did not like on immigration and covid mostly. We all know both sides have separate ways of looking at these things so he used EO's to begin a shift to what our side thinks is right way to handle these things,  Fairly simple so I don't get whats so hard to understand here.

Would take paragraphs as to how we differ on just those 2 big points, I really don't see a need to go there when we both know what these differences are. It is what he has used most of the EO's for so far

1 minute ago, Sharp Square said:

He cleaned up policy he did not like on immigration and covid mostly. We all know both sides have separate ways of looking at these things so he used EO's to begin a shift to what our side thinks is right way to handle these things,  Fairly simple so I don't get whats so hard to understand here.

Would take paragraphs as to how we differ on just those 2 big points, I really don't see a need to go there when we both know what these differences are. It is what he has used most of the EO's for so far

So just a short answer, do you agree with his immigration and energy policies ?

7 minutes ago, redstripe said:

So just a short answer, do you agree with his immigration and energy policies ?

so far energy policies I am fine with most of what he has done with EO's as they are only short term things so how he goes from there we will see. I live in a heavy oil and gas state so I hope we take small steps toward green new energy here and not try and jump off a cliff all willy nilly. We will see how far and how fast his actually policy attempts are. 

Now on immigration I lean a bit more on the we need to be a bit more careful than we have in the past. so we should move forward slowly making sure we keep certain protocols and safe guards in place.  But America was built by immigrants whether u like it or not its a fact so we can't just put up a no longer wanted sign, thats fukin ridiculous. 

People have trouble distinguishing a President from his policies.

Speaking for myself, I'd rather spend an afternoon watching football with Barak Obama even though I disagreed with all of his policies. 

I agree with all of Trump's policies but I couldn't see myself enjoying spending any time talking with him.

2 cents.

12 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

sharp square totally OWNING the Trump Mouthshit Parrots (like that Mouthshit Parrot RT)

I am honestly not trying to "own" anyone. I mean Raise is a batshit crazy pos and no one can really do anything with but mouthshit away as u would say lol

I don't think Red, Jimmy, Mike, Tomorrow Newspaper, Sleepy etc are bad guys, But they are of the mindset now (or at least seems like) that if it isn't "Trumpism" then it has to be shit, I just don't buy into that. 

To me Trump isn't a Republican or a Democrat he is a con man. He was a Democrat way before a Republican but he changed sides because he figured his "messaging" worked better with GOP voters and the chance to make money was def far better on that side of the isle. They of course won't agree with me on this in any way shape or form but its how I see it.

I am in the middle on some things and left on others but I will at least look at it with as much of a unbiased approach as I can. I will admit on some things I can be and am quite biased its human nature and hard to avoid it. I certainly am not perfect and I ain't smart enough to always be right. But I don't shy away from my own opinions just like they don't.  

And sometimes I am just well trolling lol  

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?