Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

I am honestly not trying to "own" anyone. I mean Raise is a batshit crazy pos and no one can really do anything with but mouthshit away as u would say lol

I don't think Red, Jimmy, Mike, Tomorrow Newspaper, Sleepy etc are bad guys, But they are of the mindset now (or at least seems like) that if it isn't "Trumpism" then it has to be shit, I just don't buy into that. 

To me Trump isn't a Republican or a Democrat he is a con man. He was a Democrat way before a Republican but he changed sides because he figured his "messaging" worked better with GOP voters and the chance to make money was def far better on that side of the isle. They of course won't agree with me on this in any way shape or form but its how I see it.

I am in the middle on some things and left on others but I will at least look at it with as much of a unbiased approach as I can. I will admit on some things I can be and am quite biased its human nature and hard to avoid it. I certainly am not perfect and I ain't smart enough to always be right. But I don't shy away from my own opinions just like they don't.  

And sometimes I am just well trolling lol  

All you frauds that say, "i'm really kind of conservative" but  then vote for the most liberal people there are, are completely insane".

The solution is to ban the democratic party and execute it's leaders, ban anyone who ever voted for them from ever voting again.

Trump is in many ways terrible, but compare him to Biden, mcconnell, pelosie, graham, AOC, schumer, etc and he's God. Every traditional politician is a fraud.

Just now, mikeman said:

All you frauds that say, "i'm really kind of conservative" but  then vote for the most liberal people there are, are completely insane".

The solution is to ban the democratic party and execute it's leaders, ban anyone who ever voted for them from ever voting again.

Trump is in many ways terrible, but compare him to Biden, mcconnell, pelosie, graham, AOC, schumer, etc and he's God. Every traditional politician is a fraud.

see shit like this lol   fuck you  -  how about that! 

6 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

see shit like this lol   fuck you  -  how about that! 

You are not in the middle, you are not a reasonable man, you're making excuses for Bidens complete and total failure thus far, no sane person could justify what he's doing.

Do you realize that all these thousands upon thousands of unaccompanied minors coming across the border are being taught in in person classes?  While Biden refuses to push schools in blue states to open to educate our own children, that tells you everything you need to know.

21 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

I am honestly not trying to "own" anyone. I mean Raise is a batshit crazy pos and no one can really do anything with but mouthshit away as u would say lol

I don't think Red, Jimmy, Mike, Tomorrow Newspaper, Sleepy etc are bad guys, But they are of the mindset now (or at least seems like) that if it isn't "Trumpism" then it has to be shit, I just don't buy into that. 

To me Trump isn't a Republican or a Democrat he is a con man. He was a Democrat way before a Republican but he changed sides because he figured his "messaging" worked better with GOP voters and the chance to make money was def far better on that side of the isle. They of course won't agree with me on this in any way shape or form but its how I see it.

I am in the middle on some things and left on others but I will at least look at it with as much of a unbiased approach as I can. I will admit on some things I can be and am quite biased its human nature and hard to avoid it. I certainly am not perfect and I ain't smart enough to always be right. But I don't shy away from my own opinions just like they don't.  

A very Eloquent statement, Mr. s.s.

You are all class.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You are not in the middle, you are not a reasonable man, you're making excuses for Bidens complete and total failure thus far, no sane person could justify what he's doing.

Do you realize that all these thousands upon thousands of unaccompanied minors coming across the border are being taught in in person classes?  While Biden refuses to push schools in blue states to open to educate our own children, that tells you everything you need to know.

lmao  sure it does lol    so delusional.  and that is all the typing ill waste on this one

11 hours ago, Sharp Square said:

In the middle, comedy gold from Louisiana's only f a g shrimp boat captain. At least own your love for liberal policies instead of I am a moderate bullshit you fucking fraud. 

Yes Raise is batshit crazy....from a man who is making every excuse in the world for Biden....from a man convinced Biden is looking to do good things for the country....from a man why cant see that Biden is just a puppet following orders. of his evil overlords..

From a man who had a hissy fit in the snowflake forum and ran to Boat compaining after I simply thanked Trump with bringing back the Big 10 FB.lolll

Cant make this stuff up....:laugh

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yes Raise is batshit crazy....from a man who is making every excuse in the world for Biden....from a man convinced Biden is looking to do good things for the country....from a man why cant see that Biden is just a puppet following orders. of his evil overlords..

From a man who had a hissy fit in the snowflake forum and ran to Boat compaining after I simply thanked Trump with bringing back the Big 10 FB.lolll

Cant make this stuff up....:laugh

I mean talk about TDS...this guy literally refused to grade my entry in a contest because I thanked Trump . 

Not a joke.....so you know this clown is not rational or logical in any way whatsover when it comes to politics.

24 minutes ago, mikeman said:

No one thinks that, although i did hear Mike lindell said that Trump will be president long before the 2024 election, I wonder how he figures that will happen?

Imagine the idiots like Joey and AJT thinking that people actually think this about March 4th,  AJT is easier to fool though as he thinks removing the pipeline was good move for America and is too dense to understand that a 15hr min wage would contract and crush the economy.

They are just parroting some BS their MSM gods made up:laugh

It is hilarious how much of a sheep these morons are, promoting false conspiracy theories started by MSM in an effort to ridicule Trump supporters....Wait didnt your guy win? 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?