OT Work

mike499

Grind all winter, shine all summer!  Can't wait I have 5 weeks vacation built up, going to do Aruba in August and using my aunt's time share for a more budget friendly vacation in May/June hopefully.  Rest of the days will be used to renovate houses I'll be buying soon, 2021 is going to be TREMENDOUS!

oh man, I can't imagine not averaging a good dozen or 16 hours of work at the least opportune times.

but I guess that is why we worked around the clock 100's of hours, available 24-7 for so so so so long. 27+ hr pitch presentation marathon sessions, laying it all out there with talent and hard work reaps rewards.

but it's hard for some of us to cut bait and sit back and watch it happen

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Remember how depressing Sunday nights used to feel when you had to get up and go to work the next day?

?

Yup, the best part is i still have contact with a few co workers, when I hear them bitch about the same things I used to get all riled up about, I just smile. Nothing changes, nothing will ever change, it's so wonderful to be gone. :deemer