Time to spice things up...

Rachel

This is depressing a woman working for a reputable so it claims book-going to auction panties-you can ban me from that book-I won't send a company money that is about that-you imagine a rep for book maker or 5 dimes doing this-

There Book must be desperate it they employees are auctioning panties

Very depressing

How about a pair of your wife's panties? We could cut them up and make clothes for a whole African village.

This is depressing a woman working for a reputable so it claims book-going to auction panties-you can ban me from that book-I won't send a company money that is about that-you imagine a rep for book maker or 5 dimes doing this-

Very depressing

Your wifes panties could be auctioned off by square footage.

Very depressing

Some people should fucking read ^ ** :shoot:fucku

Very depressing

And who the hell are you? You know, to ban you.

Everyone here knows I do this for fun not for money plus I was never the one that offered my panties in the first place, it was a sarcastic response to a comment and in case you didn't notice the thread is about giving players something else on top of the free plays that we already give as prizes for NON deposit bonus contests, CLEARLY we are not looking for money and you are the only person who misunderstood. Obviously the non-sense requests will be a laugh for everyone here that can take a joke and not get offended.

Everyone here knows I do this for fun not for money plus I was never the one that offered my panties in the first place, it was a sarcastic response to a comment and in case you didn't notice the thread is about giving players something else on top of the free plays that we already give as prizes for NON deposit bonus contests, CLEARLY we are not looking for money and you are the only person who misunderstood. Obviously the non-sense requests will be a laugh for everyone here that can take a joke and not get offended.

It really wasn't even worth wasting your time on. Ese is simply another example of an idiot ...

Enjoy rest of your day!

I found this on Rachel FB profile, thought it would be perfect time to post this... Much love guys....

11160579_10153190474200170_3102158729424310256_n.jpg?oh=e2342d69e9abd7bd0e7621de54b65dd2&oe=55A2D6E6&__gda__=1440804995_9f61a9352e010b8b18eb643be7143b29

Guest boatboatboat

Irish luck AKA Biggamble27 just showed up at a gun fight with a sling shot.

Irish, here is some advice do with what you want.

Don't get into a battle of wits with Rachel. To be quite blunt you simply aren't up to the task and will only look more foolish than you already do.

As far as you not sending in $ to mania, TRUST ME no book craves your action. you are a CS nite mare waiting to happen.

Depositing-----withdrawing-------depositing ------withdrawing----- basically just moving the same $ back and forth , back and forth.

Keith first learn to read and type There should be Their... Also Betmania is not looking for business this way.. Stay in your own thread... Why is this chimp out of his cage? Do you ever wonder why every fourm hates you? If you really are mentally challenged, I am sorry for blasting you... Rachel should have ignored you like the rest of all the posters @ the fourms.. Hell you are 10x worst than Brock Landers... Don't you have a website to finish with you PR agent, go to the.gym, look at a new BMW, something besides post... I hope you get neutered you should not be allowed to reproduce anything.... what a fool