Brokerstip March Action....

brokerstip

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

All this double dipping 1q qh , ml spreads you just hit a lucky streak but do it over and over would be impressive 

Did you see the double dipping only hurt me??? Bama -7; Bama -360; Michigan -6; Michigan 2nd -6; Belgium -145; Belgium -1.5; Belgium Team over.....there is about -10 units just right there. I can promise you I didn't make 10 units on double dipping

5 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

Moldy, got quiet when you realize the double dipping actually hurt me a lot during March. I tried to post every single play that I placed online.

I see bunch of plays where u won plenty 

Home team tt over , road tt over , fg over , 1h over from same game a lot of ur picks are like this , 1h spread fg spread  then 2h spread same team you are double dipping everywhere just cuz u did 1 month does not mean anything everyone gets lucky once in a while 

On 3/17/2021 at 2:32 PM, brokerstip said:

Athletico Madrid +.25 -120

Athletico Madrid to qualify +290

Athletico over .5 goals -170

On 3/19/2021 at 6:30 PM, brokerstip said:

Liberty 2h +5.5 +105

On 3/19/2021 at 7:32 PM, brokerstip said:

North Texas +6.5 +100

On 3/24/2021 at 3:58 PM, brokerstip said:

Louisville -6.5

Louisville TT over 66.5 -115

Louisville -230

Louisville 1h -4

On 3/26/2021 at 3:17 PM, brokerstip said:

Belgium -.75 -115

Belgium TT over 1.5 -135

Belgium -145

On 3/28/2021 at 5:12 PM, brokerstip said:

Alabama -7

Alabama -290

On 3/29/2021 at 6:00 PM, brokerstip said:

UConn over 134

UConn TT over 69.5 -115

Baylor TT over 64.5 -115

On 3/30/2021 at 9:55 PM, brokerstip said:

Michigan 2h -6 -100

On 3/30/2021 at 12:38 PM, brokerstip said:

Michigan -6.5

On 3/31/2021 at 10:14 AM, brokerstip said:

NYK 1H -1.5

NYK 1Q -.5 -110

Went and looked at your claim and quoted the 'Doubles'. My record on double dipping.....

6-15 -13.25

Without double dipping 121-93 +24.78 (record is meaningless to me as I did place a wager for the plays I posted but just showing how dumb Moldy is)

Just imagine if I didn't double dip on games. My 2nd to last post to you in this thread. I've proved that I could win in a single month and proved it over 400+ plays. I just posting on the forum since not much sports talk is around here....see post #1

21 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

I see bunch of plays where u won plenty 

Home team tt over , road tt over , fg over , 1h over from same game a lot of ur picks are like this , 1h spread fg spread  then 2h spread same team you are double dipping everywhere just cuz u did 1 month does not mean anything everyone gets lucky once in a while 

no comment on my post above????

2 hours ago, brokerstip said:

no comment on my post above????

i am working and dont have time to be looking at your posts every hour or so i was not looking at your other plays to see what you did i just know you were doing a lot of double dipping and a lot of heavy favorites i was not even looking to see your first plays and how you were doing you did a lot of plays i dont know what you did in the beggining and at the end of your plays i just noticed you were doing a lot of double dipping and lot of heavy favorites and i dont even know the results for them

its obvious that whatever you did now you were doing at the start and throughout the contest thats why i made this claim i dont go and check ev ery single play you made from the start to the end and their results but since you are to fucking dumb to realize what i was getting at not my fault

so since you got lucky this month does not mean anything everyone hits a lucky streak here and there so dont go off celebrating cuz everyone has had big winning streaks does not mean what you did now can be done ev ery single month unless you proving it over and over and over on paper

you want to do it again ill give you a challenge

you do it again  for the next 2 months ill give you a free 500$ see if this was not a fluke