NO More Grocery Stores for Me

Jimmy Hoffa

Myself and the local grocery store Mask Nazis have had an understanding since Covid started.

It's basicly been this, "Don't bug me about a mask, and I won't GO OFF on you!"

This afternoon while perusing the aisles I was informed that the store is now enforcing a Zero Tolerance Mask Policy. Upon hearing that I shared my Zero Tolerance for Assholes Policy. I left a full cart in the aisle and departed.

There is ONE and only ONE store in my vicinity that sells food products and enforces nothing but your age (18)...

The POT Store.

Plenty of food items to choose from and if they get me high, so be it. If that's the price I have to pay for nutritional intake I will do so willingly. The is NO price too high to pay for FREEDOM.

20210305_130926.jpg

20210305_130911.jpg

52 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Dont you have a walmart, they dont enforce anything.

I've been ordering from their regular store delivery items from printer ink to microwave popcorn. But I'm too remote for WalMart or Amazon to bring fresh stuff.

I did however find 2 more pot stores not too far away. One has a full bakery with bread, cakes, cookies, etc. The other store has dairy items like butter, cheese and all that. There's even a more distant one selling eggs, punch, beer, bacon, ice cream.

No Masked Shopping

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I've been ordering from their regular store delivery items from printer ink to microwave popcorn. But I'm too remote for WalMart or Amazon to bring fresh stuff.

I did however find 2 more pot stores not too far away. One has a full bakery with bread, cakes, cookies, etc. The other store has dairy items like butter, cheese and all that. There's even a more distant one selling eggs, punch, beer, bacon, ice cream.

No Masked Shopping

You might have just run into some clown that thinks he's a mask cop? Try a different time of day.