Favorite ARCADE games of ALL TIME

RaiseThese

This thread will be about my/ your favorite ARCADE games ( please do not include games where there was not a STAND ALONE arcade version)

For example you may have played Ms Pac Man on coleco or other but there was an aracade version. Games like Grand Theft Auto do not have an arcade version.

My favorite game of all time is Gorf, I was okay at it but never made it past the fourth level. The joystick action was the first of its type

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Yeah this one got played quite a bit. Pole postion on the qualifying was pretty easy to get.

Usually finished the race about half of the time

I think you could memorize the track and once you did that you would get bonus laps and play as long as you wanted on the same quarter.

16 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

PINBALL of almost any sort 

...........but was a dominant Space Invaders player in 1979

I was not very good at pinball, never did figure out how to guide a ball out of the gutters without tilting the machine. 

But loved this Old School pinball game, first one I ever played with a multi level playing field,,,the sounds are incredible

Also first multi ball game I ever played.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

I would love to play Zaxxon today, only played about a dozen and always lost too quickly so I didnt play more.

I think I would do better now.

I did so poorly at that game, but for some dumb reason I kept putting in quarters.

It was hard to be as bad as I was and watch my brother sail through it...

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I did so poorly at that game, but for some dumb reason I kept putting in quarters.

It was hard to be as bad as I was and watch my brother sail through it...

Looking at the gameplay video I remember why I sucked at it...I never could get that depth perception down pat....ran into walls ,missed targets.

3 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

PINBALL of almost any sort 

...........but was a dominant Space Invaders player in 1979

Love Pinball

have you been to the pinball hall of fame yet?  I think they are in the process of moving to a bigger spot in Vegas.

Own a Captain Fantastic I bought on Ebay a few years ago.  Was one of my favorites growing up