updated ignore list

sleepy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, WVU said:

Surprised you can ignore hrwager?

george has no clue. a few months ago i searched hrwager on google and it came back as an unsafe site posibbly a virus. lol

then under hrwager there was chinese writing. pretty good look

so i told george and he called google but never gave me anything in return

13 minutes ago, IAG said:

Ummm...you make the forum, you make the rules. Anyone can disagree, but it’s well within his right. 

That's one way to look at it. Another way is to say Fuck him.  He can get rid of me and everyone else as far as I'm concerned. He posts once or twice a month, meaningless drivel normally. Raise, as crazy as he is, is worth 100 jorges.

14 minutes ago, IAG said:

Regardless, I would rather read Sleepy’s updated ignore list, KK Dew threads, and House Blowmold threads 100x more than more political crap.  

I say great, then skip the ones you dont like and read the ones that you do.

I have no interest in crypto so I dont participate in those topics....better than crying about it and telling people to make less posts about it.

Hell I make a topic about favorite Arcade games and you go off topic  with Atari Crypto talk , no big deal to me but dont be a hypocrite your WHOLE life.

When did you start supporting censorship?

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So what, if you dont like it go back to peeps.

Do people not realize that without the political threads it will be like boats secret forum that had one new thread and 6 posts per day?

If you don't like it go to pizzaland where its 95% gambling and sports.

Just now, sleepy said:

Do people not realize that without the political threads it will be like boats secret forum that had one new thread and 6 posts per day?

This IS the talk about anything forum, that was the deal, Boat made sure of that, that's why he didn't allow me and others into his snowflake forum. This is the place for insults, politics,  and other politically incorrect stuff - as long as you dont Dox people, threaten people, stuff like that.

Now we have ninnies who show up and dont have a clue, the hell with them. We put up with Chappy, they can put up with raise.

4 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Have you looked at pizzaland lately ? plenty of the same political threads there .

We had over 150 million people vote . 1/2 for 1 side 1/2 for other . 

Thinking political threads wouldn't dominate any forum is just crazy.