updated ignore list

sleepy

Cracks me the f up when a lifetime loser  thinks his opinions have value...lol 

Damn near everything in life is manipulated by politics. Morons keep forgetting that I post mostly in threads started by OTHERS....but dont let the facts get in the way of a good story.

As noted Boat made a thread for those who just wanted to talk sports....it didnt work...hardly any participation..it is still there for those who want to use it.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/forum/22-sports-and-gaming/

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Dingo said:

Jorge is a lot more tolerant than I would have been.

Yes sir and it is exactly that attitude why the Canadian overlords are taking away your rights and guys like you bend over and ask for more.

George has not been tolerant of anything.....our rights were explained to us months ago....all topics can be discussed with no limits except doxxing.

So the fact that I have not broken any rules yet still have posting rights taken away and libs like you cheer that on just lets the entire forum know what a cuck you are.:bulb

If you guys want we can create a political asylum sub forum and you guys can knock yourselves out.

All political threads created here will be moved as soon as I see it.

If you guys start posting political things on non political threads and cluster them, all of those posts will be moved to the main political thread.

If you agree to that I`ll remove RT from post review.

btw, I would prefer for the place to be dead than to read 10 different ways of how Trump got robbed and Bidden is a child molester.  If any of you dont like it, you can go to peeps where there’s 0 censorship. http://www.peepsplace.com

21 minutes ago, HRWager said:

If you guys want we can create a political asylum sub forum and you guys can knock yourselves out.

All political threads created here will be moved as soon as I see it.

If you guys start posting political things on non political threads and cluster them, all of those posts will be moved to the main political thread.

If you agree to that I`ll remove RT from post review.

btw, I would prefer for the place to be dead than to read 10 different ways of how Trump got robbed and Bidden is a child molester.  If any of you dont like it, you can go to peeps where there’s 0 censorship. http://www.peepsplace.com

Blah blah blah...blah blah.

18 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Yes sir and it is exactly that attitude why the Canadian overlords are taking away your rights and guys like you bend over and ask for more.

George has not been tolerant of anything.....our rights were explained to us months ago....all topics can be discussed with no limits except doxxing.

So the fact that I have not broken any rules yet still have posting rights taken away and libs like you cheer that on just lets the entire forum know what a cuck you are.:bulb

You're a khunt. End of story.

On 3/10/2021 at 2:36 PM, Ts179 said:

george has no clue. a few months ago i searched hrwager on google and it came back as an unsafe site posibbly a virus. lol

then under hrwager there was chinese writing. pretty good look

so i told george and he called google but never gave me anything in return

What were you hoping for? Herpes?

• 4 months later...

I love this thread.  It's an honor that the Nazis like Sleepy and T's see me as a threat and would like me silenced. They can't handle truth and reality. My job to expose TGF as a Nazi dominated sports forum has been a success.

Nazis teamed up with Trumpers and Republicons to  attack, terrorize and threaten America. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-boys-are-teaming-up-with-anti-maskers-to-threaten-school-boards-over-covid-mandates

I've gone tout. Loved the Bears -3 today. They've a lot of depth at the QB position.