What this forum needs is a George Floyd Trial Thread .

redstripe

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

I know how thses MSM sheep idiots "think", I was one of them

Can you imagine that a little over 4 years ago I actually thought that Trump was a crazy man who might get pissed off at some foreign leader and actually set off nukes. I had no fucking idea what he was about because I just listened to info and soudbytes from the fake news.

1143 EST

You STILL Are An IDIOT, Dummfukk...

B/c if you weren't an Idiot, you wouldn't be showing up every day like a Brainless Parrot spewing Pro-Trump Mouthshit Propaganda...

tenor.gif

13 hours ago, mikeman said:

If we've learned anything it's that, for all his faults, Trump was peace, he was harmony, he was love, while Biden and the democrats were the opposite.

The time we had with him as the exaulted leader were special times indeed.

You sound like the kind of brainless moron that (had you lived in Germany in 1945) would have been sad to see Hitler go.

No shade. We still buds.:cigar

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Nice recap of day 2

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/03/chauvin-trial-day-2-wrap-up-state-focused-on-feelings-judge-scolds-firefighter/

So far just a bunch of foolishness from the witnesses.

On the local radio coverage of the trial they said the prosecution has done a fantastic job, while the defense has been miserable. I haven't watched any of it but it's the same old thing...depending on their point of view the coverage is hopelessly biased.

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

based on the testimony so far I don't see how this cop doesn't get a guilty charge.

I dont understand why they're dwelling on people like 911 dispatchers and thug bystanders?  The film speaks for itself, it looks like he went too far, but there's no proof he killed floyd when you consider floyd apparently took drugs in the car and had fentenyl levels that would kill anyone who's not an addict.

Summary

1. George Floyd had overdosed previously in March of 2020. It required a 5-day hospitalization.
  2. He had the same white foam around his mouth when he was admitted for his overdose in March that we see from the videos of his death in May.
  3. Floyd was with Morries Hall prior to his arrest, who was sitting in the passenger-side of his Mercedes Benz. He had previously sold Floyd and Courteney Ross their controlled substances.
  4. The pills Floyd received in March from Hall had adverse effects and were unlike anything Ross had seen before. They were not the Percocet that they thought they had purchased.
  5. Floyd continued purchasing these drugs from Hall and using them up until his death in May. Ross' previous statement that Hall was not involved was a lie, who has since said he we will plead the fifth if he is asked to testify.
  6. Shawanda Hill was also with Floyd before his arrest in the back seat of his Mercedes, where the fake, chewed up Percocets were found. She had supplied Floyd with the heroin that he had overdosed with in March.
  7. Floyd wasn't calling out for his mom like the media portrayed in their emotionally gaslit narrative. He was calling out for "Momma", which was the pet name he had given Ross.
  8. Just two weeks prior to his death, Ross had noticed a change of behavior with Floyd, who would be "bouncing around" and then "unintelligible," similar to his behavior during his arrest.
  9. Just one week prior to his death, Floyd met Hall to purchase more of the alleged Percocets. They were the same chewed up tablets found in the back seat of his Mercedes on May 25, 2020.