RIP Marvin Hagler

slyone66

Former undisputed world middleweight champion ‘Marvelous’ Marvin Hagler has died at the age of 66, his wife announced on Saturday.

Hagler had ruled the division from 1979, but was dethroned following a controversial defeat by Sugar Ray Leonard in April 1987.

Kay Hagler wrote on the official Marvelous Marvin Hagler Fan Club Facebook page: “I am sorry to make a very sad announcement. Today unfortunately my beloved husband Marvelous Marvin passed away unexpectedly at his home here in New Hampshire.”

2 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Marvin was a good man......was a neighbor on mine for a good 20 years.....may beers and BBQ’s we have shared....another good friend and ex neighbor is fighting on showtime tonight at 9 pm EST.   Ron Ellis Jr.......tough fight tonight against Benavidez....

LOL

4 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

funny ppl here

the vaccine kills old ppl who are 80 (hank aaron)

but actual covid19 numbers are fake and it kills nobody

if the vax was really that bad society would erupt

says the guy who claims he was microchipped by Uncle Sam and gets dewed on a regular basis.

Why would they dew you? What did you witness?

I have met ACTUAL people who are dewed, victims of V2S tech, and SRA survivors... if you are lying about it you are a total clown

13 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Has anyone came out and said Hagler was fine before the vaccine ,and died from it ? 

What a shame if that's the case  .Im sure the libs are pleading with his wife not to say anything. 

Can you make a post without saying lib?

8 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Very hard to do these days while watching the country turn from Great to shyt.  Do you read the real headlines ? Border ,Covid ? And not just what Don Lemon tells you.

So angry and paranoid all the time.  Drink a Red Stripe and relax pal