My workers have the Kungflu

bookbraker

27 minutes ago, bookbraker said:

10-15 per hour

Overtime after 40 hours

Time and a half

My main guys get about 55 hours per week.

Which is not bad.  My point is your top guy with top pay is making marginally more than guy sitting at home on unemployment.  

Not sure of what your state unemployment is but add in the Biden bonus and its close between $15/hour guy working 55 hours a week for under $1k before taxes and unemployed couch potatoe.  

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

$15 aint bad, but $10 cmon, that's pay for teenage kids.

Doing snow the other thing too Merlin is the driver of the other plow truck makes at least $40 an hour to plow and salt.  The shovelers make $20-$25 or more with bonus pay depending on length of storm.

Snow pays more on average (it's all commercial sites) so I try and compensate the best I can because they are good guys who work hard.

hire some stupid mexican fuks. these m'fukers are so fkin dumb they make $80/day and spend $10 on lunch and $30 at the mexican restaurant in the towns center every day after work. literally all trucks lined up at 6:00 all out there drinking beers and wasting their money. tards 

7 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

hire some stupid mexican fuks. these m'fukers are so fkin dumb they make $80/day and spend $10 on lunch and $30 at the mexican restaurant in the towns center every day after work. literally all trucks lined up at 6:00 all out there drinking beers and wasting their money. tards 

I know they love their chinese buffets.

13 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

At least they work unlike you 

Dew you understand that makes them better than you?