Crypto talk

WeinkeToWarrick

Just now, Axl Rose 2020 said:

I'm sick to my stomach daily when I think how much Bitcoin I had at $300, $2000, $3000.

Sick to my stomach

any btc you have ever had didnt last 15 minutes in your wallet before you sent it offshore. where of course it then dissapeared rather SWIFTly

12 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Even his neighbors in the projects laugh at him having been fired from Pizza Hut and Swift. What’s next , getting fired from Walmart ?

that little midget brain never thought in a million years that BTC would be a real thing someday. he should stop kicking himself he was never ever going to hold onto any of that it was always going straight to tony

Another new business in the area is Sunrise Debt Solutions. Owners Eric and Deb Bramowicz, reachable at 390-4788 or http://SunriseDebtSolutionsUSA.com, offer debt settlement services. They focus on settling unsecured debts, which includes credit cards, department store cards and medical bills.

"We have ourselves dealt with credit card issues in the past decade," Eric Bramowicz said. And because many other people are struggling with similar issues, that prompted the couple to establish the business, he said.

The company launched June 1.