mikeman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

This has set up written all over it - a mass shooting to spur gun control. I see they're already extolling the dead cop, like he's a  hero, 10 dead, we dont know if he saved any lives, he certainly didn't get the guy.

He was probably looking for him going out there risking his life while everyone was running away and hiding i know he got a gun but he was probably ambushed or the shooter just saw him first waz hiding somewhere and shot him while officer waz looking for him

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

This has set up written all over it - a mass shooting to spur gun control. I see they're already extolling the dead cop, like he's a  hero, 10 dead, we dont know if he saved any lives, he certainly didn't get the guy.

The " Dead Cop " is a hero. He ran into the danger.  

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Okay RaiseThese

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

9 other people were killed, maybe they deserve a mention. I cant stand cops, every time something happens they have a news conference and polish each others knobs.

Without Police we have lawlessness .. The other people do deserve a mention. But re already there. 

The Police officer went because those people were in danger and being killed or shot. 

Hopefully 1 day you need a Police officer. And then maybe you will appreciate the sacrifice they make risking their lives everyday for shyt money 

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

Without Police we have lawlessness .. The other people do deserve a mention. But re already there. 

The Police officer went because those people were in danger and being killed or shot. 

Hopefully 1 day you need a Police officer. And then maybe you will appreciate the sacrifice they make risking their lives everyday for shyt money 

It's his job, he gets zero praise, no salute from me, he's well paid. Same bullshit  went on with all the covid nurses , dr's , etc , fuck em all. As you guys know I'm not a defund the police guy, I'm just sick and tired of this crap. When Tiger crashed his car the police and fire dept talked endlessly about how great they were.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

It's his job, he gets zero praise, no salute from me, he's well paid. Same bullshit  went on with all the covid nurses , dr's , etc , fuck em all. As you guys know I'm not a defund the police guy, I'm just sick and tired of this crap. When Tiger crashed his car the police and fire dept talked endlessly about how great they were.

Well your an idiot then. I guess you feel the same way about military personnel that risk their lives . 

Just remember ,without the Brave men and women that risk their lives. Pussys like you would be hiding under your bed . 

4 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Well your an idiot then. I guess you feel the same way about military personnel that risk their lives . 

Just remember ,without the Brave men and women that risk their lives. Pussys like you would be hiding under your bed . 

Now that the military has gone woke, they are the enemy too, I'm rooting for the taliban. Wasn't that long ago i was the most pro military guy out there.

8 hours ago, redstripe said:

That's where your wrong. The politics changed ,not the hero's protecting the country.  

Here's a little bit about the radicalization of the military, the military is now the enemy of the american people. Watch recruitment dry up as many come from rural areas that are traditionally conservative.

https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2021/03/22/read-the-pentagon-training-materials-targeting-conservatives-in-the-military-n1434071

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

Here's a little bit about the radicalization of the military, the military is now the enemy of the american people. Watch recruitment dry up as many come from rural areas that are traditionally conservative.

https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2021/03/22/read-the-pentagon-training-materials-targeting-conservatives-in-the-military-n1434071

they are trying to get more recruits from gaaays and minorities. that will backfire they will be terrible soldiers

5 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

they are trying to get more recruits from gaaays and minorities. that will backfire they will be terrible soldiers

Ya think? :mutley

That stupid black defense secretary said the military's primary agenda will be pushing the LGBTQ agenda, he really said that.