• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Trump's recent fox interview he said...

"I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly," 

"It is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works,"  

11 minutes ago, darker said:

"I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly," 

So we have TRUMP, BIDEN, and FACHI saying GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................that is more than enough to ABORT.

11 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

So we have TRUMP, BIDEN, and FACHI saying GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................that is more than enough to ABORT.

let's not forget the cdc director today saying she is scared and has a sense of impending doom, so we should all take the vaccine

the last thing any great leader would do in a real pandemic was say they were scared and tell everyone to hide under the bed for just a little while longer, for a whole freaking year

Certificate

Of

Vaccination

ID

it was the plan all along to anyone with their eyes open

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Would you accept a one shot vaccine that prevented Ebola, Leprosy, AIDS, Rickets, Dysentery and Stuttering??

not from gates

his dyptheria vaccine admittedly killed 10x as many people as the disease would have

polio vaccine is responsible for almost all of the worlds polio

want to be sterile?  take a gates vaccine

WHO bulletin 2011, wow how their attitudes have changed in 10 years...

Worst-case thinking replaced balanced risk assessment. Worst-case thinking is motivated by the belief that the danger we face is so overwhelmingly catastrophic that we must act immediately. 

Irrational vaccination policies against an unusually benign H1N1 virus wasted many billions of euros and eroded the trust of the public in health officials. The pandemic policy was never informed by evidence, but by fear of worst-case scenarios.

In both pandemics of fear, the exaggerated claims of a severe public health threat stemmed primarily from disease advocacy by influenza experts.  The pharmaceutical industry and the media only reacted to this welcome boon.

We therefore need fewer, not more “pandemic preparedness” plans or definitions. Vertical influenza planning in the face of speculative catastrophes is a recipe for repeated waste of resources and health scares, induced by influenza experts with vested interests in exaggeration. 

There is no reason for expecting any upcoming pandemic to be worse than the mild ones of 1957 or 1968, no reason for striking pre-emptively, no reason for believing that a proportional and balanced response would risk lives.

The key to responsible policy-making is not bureaucracy but accountability and independence from interest groups.

here's a short list of the freedoms we lost because people went along with a false narrative, and called others names instead of doing some research

- freedom of speech

- freedom of assembly

- freedom of movement

- freedom of the press

- freedom of religion

are there any freedoms left?  or were us conspiracy nuts correct that they would be all gone if enough people didn't stand up and fight back

57 minutes ago, darker said:

If you think the vaccine is great, and you are afraid of catching the virus - then get the shot. It does work from what we've seen with crashing case numbers in nursing home patients, etc who were the first.

But your desires dont transfer to others, some of us dont want it, either because we doubt the vaccine, dont trust the process, or because we hate the people pushing it. You cant educate away hate with more lies.

I have no doubt 70-75% will get it, which is more than enough, however it's clear the desire to get everyone vaccinated has nothing to do with immunology, but everything to do with obedience and control, and the people who desire the power to control are exactly the wrong people to give it to.

37 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

let's not forget the cdc director today saying she is scared and has a sense of impending doom, so we should all take the vaccine

the last thing any great leader would do in a real pandemic was say they were scared and tell everyone to hide under the bed for just a little while longer, for a whole freaking year

Certificate

Of

Vaccination

ID

it was the plan all along to anyone with their eyes open

You got to remember that lunatic is a far radical leftist appointed by Pedo Joe

Look at the carnival freaks we have in government and you really expected them to exercise good judgement.

It's stunning that after a year they really think more fear is the potion that will get them what they want. The double and triple mask thing doomed them, fauci was exposed after that, now you have the CDC director talking about her feelings, we had Osterholm talking about cat 5 hurricanes and the mouth of the monster, every one of them frauds exposed, every prediction didn't come to pass.

What world does Biden live in to plead with governors to reinstate masks? He's insane if he really think that will have an impact- 100% it will have the opposite effect, just as everything trump asked caused the left to go  the opposite way.

GOP lawmakers decide masks no longer required at the Arizona Legislature

Karen Fann
Senate President Karen Fann Capitol Media Services 2020

By Howard Fischer Capitol Media Services
Updated 1 hr ago

PHOENIX — Calling it a matter of personal freedom, Republican state senators voted Monday to allow themselves to take off their masks.

“The last I remember, America was about the land of the free and allowing people to make decisions for themselves,” said Majority Leader Rick Gray of Sun City in voting for the change.

But Senate President Karen Fann, R-Prescott, said the new rules, approved on a party-line vote in the GOP-led chamber, should not be seen as a license for people to be irresponsible.

In fact, the policy still says that anyone in the Senate building is “encouraged” to wear facial protection.

That did little to satisfy the 14 Senate Democrats, all of whom were in opposition. Sen. Martin Quezada, D-Glendale, called the move premature, pointing out that fewer than one out of every five Arizonans is fully inoculated against COVID-19.

An hour later, House Speaker Rusty Bowers, R-Mesa, scrapped that chamber’s face mask policy.

There, Democrats had no chance to object: Bowers is entitled to enact any policies he wants dealing with health regulations in that chamber.

The moves come just days after Republican Gov. Doug Ducey rescinded any remaining requirements for businesses to ensure that staff and customers are socially distanced or must wear masks.

That did not impress several Democratic senators. “The medical doctors say we shouldn’t be letting our guard down to this virus,” said Sally Ann Gonzales of Tucson.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread