Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

These governors need to start throwing their weight around just like the dems, Desantis, abbott, etc need to tell MLB to move their teams out of their states immediately. Say any and every woke business can pack their shit up and get the F out.

SPOT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

These governors need to start throwing their weight around just like the dems, Desantis, abbott, etc need to tell MLB to move their teams out of their states immediately. Say any and every woke business can pack their shit up and get the F out.

"These governors..."? MLB can squash these twats like bugs.

On 4/1/2021 at 11:04 AM, joeybagadonuts said:

They don’t agree with me but understand my argument around my risk of a serious case of the Rona being minuscule and wanting to wait to see what happens w the vax before deciding. 

Had my first Pfizer shot about two hours ago. My dick fell off about half an hour ago. In emergency now, waiting for the reattach. There's a lot of stuff they're keeping from us. I was the 9th reattachment since Sunday here in Vernon. Nothing in the papers, but it will get out soon.

I'll keep you posted.

Difficulty breathing, or not being able to hit the toilet without sitting down? Tough choice.

7 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Had my first Pfizer shot about two hours ago. My dick fell off about half an hour ago. In emergency now, waiting for the reattach. There's a lot of stuff they're keeping from us. I was the 9th reattachment since Sunday here in Vernon. Nothing in the papers, but it will get out soon.

I'll keep you posted.

Difficulty breathing, or not being able to hit the toilet without sitting down? Tough choice.

I had the Pfizer shots.

It's the second one that starts the Lizard metamorphosis. 

For the shot taking cowards...

How should I safeguard my card?

Start by taking a picture of it with your phone, so you’ll have the information in your photo library, and emailing it to yourself as backup, said Dr. Uchenna Ikediobi, an assistant professor of general internal medicine and infectious diseases at Yale University.

Laminating your card will make it more durable if you’re planning to carry it around in your wallet, though there has been some concern about lamination because it would prevent information from future booster shots from being added. But Dr. Ikediobi said that this “may be a moot point if new cards are issued after a booster shot, as would seem likely.”

A number of companies have jumped in to offer free lamination. Staples is offering free lamination of vaccine cards for those who have gotten their doses, according to Jocelyn Moruzzi, a spokeswoman for the office goods retailer. The offer is valid at all of the company’s United States locations with the offer code 81450 and does not yet have an end date.

People can also get their completed vaccine cards laminated for free at Office Depot and OfficeMax stores nationwide using the code 52516714 through July 25.

Dr. Ikediobi also recommends keeping the card in a safe place, as you would your passport, rather than carrying it around. “It does not necessarily need to be on your person at all times,” she said.

4 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

ALL these vaccine sickos want to report no SIDE EFFECTS within the first two weeks............it's the LONG TERM EFFECTS.

Although one can certainly have MAJOR side effects in as little as 12 hours or less.

Yeah, I just told you about one. Pay fucking attention, old man. 90 minutes after the shot, what I initially thought was a hot Italian sausage drops out of my pantleg while I was waiting for the Sweet Chili chicken kebab at 7-11.

45 minutes ago, Paddy said:

"These governors..."? MLB can squash these twats like bugs.

Really, all they have to do is ban any mlb games in their state, also FL could ban minor league spring training(AZ could too). The result is MLB is kaput. FL, GA, TX, AZ, MO, perhaps even OH. at least 10 teams out of business.

The result would be they and all other business's would stay out of politics and avoid boycotts at all costs.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Really, all they have to do is ban any mlb games in their state, also FL could ban minor league spring training(AZ could too). The result is MLB is kaput. FL, GA, TX, AZ, MO, perhaps even OH. at least 10 teams out of business.

The result would be they and all other business's would stay out of politics and avoid boycotts at all costs.

No, that's not the result. It would be political suicide to ban MLB games. Do you seriously think MLB gives a fuck about Ron Desantis, or that goof in Texas? Boycotts? What boycotts?

You seem to think that these goofy, criminal corksackers are important people. They're dirt.

4 minutes ago, Paddy said:

No, that's not the result. It would be political suicide to ban MLB games. Do you seriously think MLB gives a fuck about Ron Desantis, or that goof in Texas? Boycotts? What boycotts?

You seem to think that these goofy, criminal corksackers are important people. They're dirt.

The teams are the ones boycotting, not states, they pulled the all star game from GA for no reason, got involved in woke virtue signaling for no reason,, they made a huge blunder.

Back on topic, here's what MLB is going to do with covid protocols and vaccines, looks pretty reasonable.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mlb-memo-details-loosened-covid-19-protocols-for-players-teams-who-get-vaccine-172210445.html

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread