Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

not really, because as i've said for a year

Certificate

Of

Vaccination

ID

the only way to scare people into getting it will be forced vaccination passports... already happening with industries bailed out by the govt, like airlines/cruises... then those qr codes on your phone are good for buying/selling... say something bad about the governor?  your whole family is banned from the economy

I'll gladly show my vaccination card to go to places, hell it should be MANDATORY.

FUCK OFF if you don't have it

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

image.thumb.png.6922786ffc3b6916a3fc23b689b6d141.png

Right now we're at only 77% of seniors, we'll prob hit 80 but I doubt we hit 85%, as you get younger the numbers will fall way off, we'll be lucky to hit 75% nationwide, could be in the high 60's.

Keep in mind prob 10% will never get their second dose because the first makes them sick or they think one is enough.  1 month from now it'll be winding down.

1 minute ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

I'll gladly show my vaccination card to go to places, hell it should be MANDATORY.

FUCK OFF if you don't have it

tricked dumbasses like you saying and believing garbage like that is why our freedoms are doomed

i say it should be mandatory to be able to hold a job, and to not steal from people and declare bankruptcy... almost everyone would agree with that but you wouldn't like it

3 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Hydroxycloriquine from moron Trump

hcq works

do you even know that none of the covid vaccines are even approved?  all they have is an emergency use authorization (EUA), which you can only get if there are no other treatments available... so the vaccine salesmen had to bash hcq and ivermectin, even getting the lancet to publish a fake study saying hcq didn't work, and then ADMITTING THE STUDY WAS FAKE AND RETRACTING IT

here's one of the hundreds of studies saying these new fake vaccines will have horrible long-term implications... in landers' case it's pretty hard to imagine even lower cognitive function unless you get to 0 lol.

Dr. J. Bart Classen, who authored a paper in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases: “Covid-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease.” You can see the text of the study at this link.

That study concludes, “The results indicate that the vaccine RNA has specific sequences that may induce TDP-43 and FUS to fold into their pathologic prion confirmations.”

It also explains:

The folding of TDP-43 and FUS into their pathologic prion confirmations is known to cause ALS, front temporal lobar degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological degenerative diseases.

The Mayo Clinic says CJD, the disease caused by prions, is 100% fatal and has no treatment. Some of the symptoms of CJD (prion disease) described by the Mayo Clinic include:

• Stroke-like symptoms
  • Difficulty speaking
  • Confusion
  • Odd movements

Other symptoms include emotional changes, a sharp loss of cognitive function and seeming personality changes. It all ends in death. Once the prion symptoms are evident, it’s already too late. There is no treatment and no reversal possible.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread